Thank you lionlaw! For making my dreams come true!!

1. I'm sure most of you have heard my whining about missing out on a purple Mahala and how it's the one that got away, and I dream about it, and blah blah blah...
    Well, anyone, I finally got one today thanks to lionlaw! She pointed me in the right direction and it will be shipped to me tomorrow! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    I just hope it lives up to my expectations! Thanks again, lionlaw!!
  2. great news! :yahoo:can't wait to see it.:tup:
    and how very sweet of you lionlaw!:girlsigh:
  3. :woohoo:Congrats!! So glad I can help. I love the purple mahala. Seemi is a gem and can find anything.
  4. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

I love the purple mahala - gorgeous bag :smile:
  5. Hey congrats purseinsanity! :yes: I know just exactly how that feels!! Hope you won't fall out of love when you meet her! :amuse:

lionlaw - here's to you:drinks::drinkup:and to good karma!! Thank you for paying it forward!!
  6. Congrats. I hope you love the purse.
  7. Yeah!!! You got one!!!:yahoo:

Did you get the Liquid Plum Patent or the Regular Plum Mahala?? Details, details!!!:drool:
  8. ^I got the aubergine/purple Mahala:

9. Ohhhh:love:... it's gorgeous!!!! Post pics when you get it!!! Beautiful!!:heart:
  10. ^Thanks!! And you know what the best part is? It was SUCH a great deal! My SA Kelli is going to call me tomorrow with the final, total price before it gets shipped, but she said it's half off, and they even take the VAT out before shipping! Sucks the shipping is 50 pounds, but even with that factored in, it's still a great deal!
  11. HALF OFF!!???:nuts:

For the plum Mahala??? That's freaking awesome!!!!

Strong work, Lionlaw!!
  12. Ohhhh, I love that color! I seriously considered that color for my next Maddy, but they didn't go on sale at
  13. OK. Where did you get it at 50% off! Spill the beans...lionlaw...purseinsanity????
  14. Wow what a deal congrats.
  15. I got it from the London store. My SA (Kelli) told me they actually had a couple left if anyone's interested because all of the Italian stores sent their remaining stock to London. After all's said and done, shipping and everything, it's going to be about $850!! And jcmadon...they have purple Maddys left too! I think she said they were 395 pounds, minus 18% for VAT refund. They charge 50 pounds for shipping, but hello!, it's still such a great deal! It comes out to about $730 for the Maddy! You know you need one!