Thank You Guys -- Got My Balenciaga Work Bag

1. Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to thank you all for your input when I was looking for a tote/large bag to carry around my baby stuff, but still be stylish.:biggrin: Or try to. I just got my Balenciaga Work bag (boring black -- but, with little munchkin hands, I couldn't risk getting a light colored one). And, I love it. I hope this isn't the beginning of a Balenciaga addiction -- I don't think I could afford it! It's so lightweight. And, just the right size. I also found a diaper/wipe holder that I can just transfer from bag to bag (DiapeeWipee or something like that).

Love my new B-Bag!

2. Congrats! From what other B-bag owners here say, it sounds like Balenciagas can be somewhat addictive ;) I haven't received mine yet, but I think I might be joining the club of addicts, too :p

3. OOH, I am SOO excited for you! Post pictures of your new beauty if you can! :nuts:

4. i'm so happy for you shopper! i think you'll love ther versatility of a black bag even if you would prefer one of balenciaga's bolder colors. i own a black city and i just can't go wrong with that bag, no matter what outfit i have on. oh.. and not to disapoint you, but i have a sneaking suspicion that this wont be your last bbag, i bought my city last month and ordered the cornflower work this morning.

i would love to see pictures of your bag! i'm happy to hear that the work is a loveable size, i am beyong excited to get mine!

5. Congrats! Black goes with everything and you can't go wrong with black!

6. Congratulations on your new bag Shopper! And don't let the addiction bite......;)

7. EXCELLENT ... welcome to the B-BAG 'FAN' club. Let's see how many she will have this time next year (hee hee ... :nuts: :biggrin: !!).

8. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: weee heeeeeeee B-Bag!!! :smile:

9. Congratulations...I'm very jealous! :love: :love:

10. Thanks, guys! I will post photos as soon as I get a chance -- kids are running me ragged these days. :nuts:

CeeJay...very funny. Must...not...get...addicted.

Melissa, post pics of your cornflower one when you get it! Sounds gorgeous.

11. Congrats, shopper! I'm happy for you! I know you're going to love it!

12. i definitely will if i can figure out how :amuse:

13. Yayy.... congrats ShopperGirl and welcome to the B-bag addiction!! :nuts: