Thank you & good-bye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to thank all the members who made me feel welcome in this forum. I enjoyed my short time here. I am the type of person who does not like to cause problems but for some reason a person here likes to make us "newbies" feel out of place. I'd rather leave to avoid having the LV forum shut down if I say something I shouldn't say. I just hope this person stops so others don't have to do what I am doing. I learned a lot from you guys though. Good things. :love: Good-bye everyone. :sad:

2. If you were bullied then report the bully to the mods via pm.

3. yikes?! what happend now??? :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

4. I agree :yes:

5. Second that! :yes: .... This is a great place for everyone and we really can't have one person spoil the fun for everyone else

6. She's done it before and as far as I know, nothing has been done about it. Thank you for your suggestions. ;)

7. Sorry to hear that, we don't need the bully, please report her/him. :yes:

8. I already have... with hopes it won't happen to anyone else. :crybaby:

9. Meh. don't just leave .. if someone did something wrong then report them.
    and if someone is bothering you just Ignore them. don't waste your time over this person.

No reason for you to leave! please stay! :flowers:

10. oh dear, what is happening? just ignore people who are mean, there are alot of nice people here!

11. oh darling
    don't leave
    and this was one of the reason they closed this subforum for a couple of days because people where feeling like you
    I hope they fix this and u don't have to leave

12. Thank you for your kind words. I love this forum! I, very much want to stay but I don't want to have to confront this person. As of right now, I have not taken her rude comments personal but I don't want my tolerance to come to its end.

13. Thanks. :love: I want to take this opportunity to say that I love your chihuahua. :heart:

14. ITA!!! :yes:

15. You are absolutely right!! 99% of everyone here has been nothing but sweet and nice to me. I want to apologize for wanting to leave. I will not let this negative person get to me. I love being here and I will just ignore her and do what I come here to do....learn, share, and have a good time!! :yahoo:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.