Thank You For Initiating Me!!!

1. So I've been a bag girl forever but started seriously getting into it maybe 9 years ago (moving to NYC turned my bag-like into bag-lust). I started out with LVs and have drastically trimmed down my LV collection (though I will always find something I like at a Louis Vuitton boutique) to make way for new things. I've since found a special place in my heart for Balenciagas and that collection is slowly growing. Today, however, marks my official foray into Chanel and THANKS, everyone for helping me!!!

I've always found Chanel bags beautiful but have had a hard time finding "the one." Up until I saw the Coco Cabas in real life! Unfortunately for me, it wasn't on a store shelf but on someone's arm, and I discovered too late that it is quite hard to find! So with a major case of bag lust I began trolling eBay and found not 1 but 2! I posted both links here and was so happy to find they were authentic. I made an offer for one and it got accepted immediately. :yahoo:

Today it finally arrived in the mail and it is such a beauty!!! I got the baby cabas in black and it's just the right size for me. Except for some creases incurred during shipping, the bag is perfect. I had a horrible weekend (was quite sick and ended up in the hospital) and this really made my day!!!

Thanks everyone!!! I will post pics as soon as I can (I am nearing my due date and some days am just too lazy to bring out my camera). Go, TPF!!!:woohoo:

2. Congratulations on your new purchase-hope you are feeling better!

3. Oh I'm so glad that you got your new baby and that it helped to make your day a little better!

And I didn't know that you were expecting!! Best wishes with that :yes:

4. congrats girl :smile:

5. yay! i'm so happy for you, welcome to the CC club , you know you'll love it here :smile:

get well soon and may you have a great delivery! remb to post modeling pics when you get better!

ps: A great bag always brightens things up a bit.

Not by a bit, by a lot! :p

6. Congratulations:yahoo:Can't wait to see pics of the baby Cabas when you're feeling better.

Best wishes on your upcoming delivery:smile:

7. How exciting, congrats!

8. Can't wait for your pics! Glad you're feeling better!:flowers:

9. Congrats on your first Chanel! Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy it on good health :tup:

10. Can't wait to see the pictures! :tup: It's always nice to get a bag you've been lusting after:sweatdrop:

11. Aw congrats on getting your first Chanel! I hope the bag made you feel a bit better. I bet you're going through quite a time expecting a baby!

12. congrats! can't wait to see your new baby!

13. What a great background story. It's always fun learning a little more about people's "bag backgrounds". :smile: Congrats on your new purchase!

14. yay!!! Congrats!

15. Congrats...on your new handbag and the new addition to your family...