Thank Goodness for Firefighters

1. Two nights ago, I was up until 11pm because I was watching videos online then I heard screams from the street. I was on the second floor of our house, I went to the terrace and saw the house 3 blocks from ours was starting to burn. I hurried to my mom who was then sleeping then called my dad and uncle and asked them to call the firefighters.

I was really scared considering that Nov is the last month that we have to pay the bank for our house. It was surreal to watch a house burn and I can say that it was the longest 10 minutes of our lives, it took that long/short time before the firefighters came.

I just feel really blessed that everything went fine and no one else was harmed but too bad for our neighbor. We just have to be extra careful ladies:yes:

I also just admire the work of firefighters, they are always on call and ready to save lives

Thanks for reading
  2. Wow.. That is terrible! I will be praying for your neighbors, I cant imagine losing everything and congrats on getting the house paid off!
  3. thanks a lot:yes:

Its a terrifying thought to lose everything that we as a family have built. For our neighbor, we'll try to help out in any way we can.