Thalia wedges. Are there any near you?

1. I did a search in the Coach database for the Thalia wedges in my size 9, and of course there was only a 5.5 left. I heard that some dept. stores carried them. Have you seen any near you? If so, please give me the # and location so I can call and find out if they have my size left. I'm willing to pay the $158 retail for them.

2. oh yeah, here's the picture and they are style Q198

[​IMG]

3. Nordstrom in the Oak Park Mall in Overland Park, KS still had them on display. (913)492-8111

HTH Let me know if I can help anymore. I am only about 15 minutes from the store.

4. ooo thanks. I'm going to go to Macy's here to try on the wedges they have that are similar to see if I do need a 9, or quite possibly a 9.5, then I might either call, or have you place them on hold for me. I'll let you know. Thanks.

5. Macy's Oak Court in Memphis had them in both colors.....the number is 901-766-4199.

6. Oh yes! Thank you! I just called and ordered a 9 and a 9.5 so I can try them on and return the pair that doesn't fit to the Macy*s here.

7. Great!! I just hope they still have my size this weekend (and that they fit)!!

8. lol that's what I'm hoping. I wish they had black and not denim, so I got the beige instead.

9. I know I would ruin the beige, so I'm hoping to get the denim, but if they had the black......oh man........

10. macys has a black one.. they also have a flat that looks just like it... the number is 212 695 4400 ask for the coach shoes department

11. I saw the Thalia wedge at Nordstrom yesterday.