Texas H-Lovers Round-up in Houston!!

I just got home from Houston, it was the best PF gathering ever!!!! Not only did I meet some of the sweetest, most beautiful and charming ladies of the tPF, I also got a surprise something at the H-store :P

The day started by Whispa and her DH driving down to Houston at 9am in the morning, to meet three fantastic tPF ladies and their DHs for Dim Sum. Whispa was a half an hour late... (got a little lost to the dim sum place).. but the ladies were very sweet and waited for her....

The Dim sum was delicious and the bags of the ladies there were some sight! I totally fell in love with PBC's chocolate bi color Birkin, and PazT's Ostrich fuchsia was TDF, and I hope I can have a patina like Moviegirl's vintage kelly 50 years down the road...

In the afternoon, we headed over to the H-store and basically took over the store, it was so much fun... that's when I got my surprise little "something"...

There were pictures taken so I hope when the other ladies log on they will post their's, as for me, I will be taking pictures of the little something I got today and post it later.

I just want to give a big THANKS to the wonderful ladies down in Houston for such a great day!

hey L!!!! glad to hear u, DH, and ur "new baby" made it home safely!!!! i'm in the process of uploading the pics and will post them shortly!!!! (should i start a new thread??) stay tuned....