Test your 80's song skills! This is fun!

1. http://www.yetanotherdot.com/asp/80s.html

This is a fun 80's song test. Just type the missing words from the lyrics! See how much you remember!

I got a 71.55!

This is from the page:

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 80's Lyrics Quiz: People are What?[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT] ​
    • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
                • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I always found it very difficult to name artists/title... these are the songs everyone always mumbles along with in the car. Do you know them as well as you think you do? [/FONT]
                  [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Instructions: Fill in the blanks. Each blank uses one word and no punctuation. Please use a #2 pencil. No food or drink allowed in the testing facility. This is your brain on the 80's, any questions? [/FONT]

2. lol i tried.. but being born in 84 makes me more of a 90's kid than an 80's kid. i got like 15%. lol.

er. i thought i did ok. apparently not. final score, 5.2 ROFL!!

3. There is a 90's test too, but it's freaking hard! and I was born in '82! I totally grew up in the 90's!

4. 74.85%, baby!

(I was born in 1979, and I have lots of '80s music on my ipod. I was singing the lines as I was filling them in!)

5. . . . and 31.5 for the '90s quiz.

6. That 90's quiz was hard... I did worse than you, and of course after reading what was missing I was like :push:!

7. :yahoo: 132.5, bayyyybeeee!!!!!!!! :tup:

I went to jr. high and high school in the 80s, totally my time! LOL!!! I still can't believe some of em I missed though. DOH!

~bop she bop!!~

8. LMAO! I got all the 80's songs that "no one gets" supposedly. Final Score: 122

What fun! And I wasn't born till 83!
    90s coming up next!

9. 90's... 84. Some of those were REALLY obscure and I love 90's music.

10. 68.5!! I grew up in the 80's and thought I really knew the music! Damn, it was awhile ago!

11. 165.5--the 80s are my life!

12. Lol, I love 80s music, so I`m ashamed to admit I only got 7 :p

13. Only a 52.5 for me ... and I WAS old enough to remember the 80s -- they were great! Although I did miss many of the early 80s references and some of the heavy metal that I didn't really listen to back then ... I was more of an alternative girl.

14. I'm so upset! I got a [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]118.5 [/SIZE][/FONT]but I made some dumb spelling errors in my excitement, so I lost out on those points. Plus some of them I knew what song they were from but put in the wrong verse.. I was born in 82.
    [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2][/SIZE][/FONT]

15. I got a 53.2...how awful considering I should remember all of those! At least one I missed because of spelling though. And a bunch sounded so familiar but I couldn't recall.