Terrible 40th, awaiting redemption???

1. So, I'd planned a trip to London to see friends, then Eurostar to Paris, to pick up a fleur ring for my 40th.

Made it to London, but by the Friday evening (my birthday and Paris trip was the Saturday) I was really ill, so Paris was out. I managed to get a flight home the Sunday
    evening, made it to the quacks on Monday, and turns out I had pneumonia!! Been a horrible few weeks, but I'm loads better now :tup:

Needless to say, trip/birthday was a complete disaster, but, last week, went to Dublin for a couple of days, to cheer myself up. Got the two following bits for my brother and his girlfriend for Christmas, and the ladies there loaded me up with a load of brochures, bless them!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, Dublin only do the bags/sunglasses, but, for one week only, it turns out they had the jewellry/watches in!!! So, did my 40th birthday ring come in??? Alas no, however, I've now decided on a different ring, one of the new ones released on 29th October. However, just heard today, that this particular ring hasn't come out yet (although it appears on the front of the jewellry book) but, they are trying to get one sent over direct from Paris, so PLEASE, could I ask for good thoughts, that they manage to get my ring, in my size, and will send it over????

My Birth of Modern luxury from Amazon (£42) turned up too, so I've been loved up reading through that!!!

I've really missed it on here while I've been in my sick bed, but I must say, my recent Vuitton trip cheered me up.

Cheers!

Kath
    xx

2. I'm glad to hear you're better! And I love the cool stuff you got! congrats!

3. Sending you lucky Louis Vuitton thoughts!!!

4. Thanks! I've got everything crossed that they can get me the ring!!!

Just as an aside, I was quite suprised to see that they had the gold and silver suhali lockits on the shelves (and the zippies) as well as they mirage speedies and griet.

Are there many of these still about??

K
    x

5. I'm glad that you are feeling better!

6. Glad that you are feeling better and LV is doing a fantastic job for cheering you up :smile:

7. Glad to hear you're feeling better!!!

8. Glad to hear you are feeling better and I will be sending positive thoughts so you hopefully get your ring

9. yes, i'm glad to hear you're better too! i hope you get your ring!!

10. Glad you're feeling better ... maybe you can do the trip again on your next birthday! Great stuff you got for your brother and gf btw. Hope you get your ring soon!

11. That kind of stuff always happens to me. Now that I have children, it seems they are notorious for getting sick right before any kind of "getaway" DH and I have planned. Glad you got some loot and plan another trip for yourself soon!

12. Sorry to hear your trip didn't pan out as expected, but glad that you're feeling better and that you were still able to snag some LV goodies! :smile: Happy birthday!

13. Hope you get your ring soon!! I'd love to see what it looks like!

14. Wow, I'm sorry about your b-day and having pneumonia! But I'm glad you're feeling better and that you were able to get some LV goodies! Hope the upcoming holiday brings you good health and your lovely LV ring. :smile:

15. Congratulations!