Terminally ill college professor gives his last lecture

1. Below is a very inspirational video- it is of a professor at Carnegie Mellon University. He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and responded well to treatments, but has now had an extremely aggressive relapse and is not expected to live very long.

Video here:

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=5788

2. Omg that is just the saddest thing. Very inspirational. I really don't know what to say.

3. Wow, I was very moved :yes:

4. That was very inspirational and moving. Thanks for posting the link, Roo.

5. The main idea around this video is that life is short.

6. He seems like a wonderful professor and a wonderful man. I hope when the end comes, it is as painless as possible for him. Why is it that such good people are taken so young? Makes me sad.

7. "Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want"- What a great statement!

8. wow, it was very moving..

9. Holy sh!t... amazing. Sending it to my fiance'. Totally praying for this guy.

10. Wow. That really puts things into perspective. Thanks for posting.

11. I really liked his sense of humor despite what he's facing, and wow he has accomplished a lot! Thank you for the link!

12. so uplifting and insightful. makes you really think about facing death and embracing life...thanks for the video Roo :heart: :heart:

13. Wow, what an awesome and inspirational man. My stepdad is currently going through something similar and I think he might like to see that video too so thanks for posting!

14. I watched most of the full 2 hr lecture...what an amazing man.