Teri Hatcher Celebrates Badgley Mischka

1. Teri Hatcher celebrates her new campaign as the face of fashion house Badgley Mischka with Desperate Housewives pal Felicity Huffman at the Hollywood restaurant-lounge One Sunset on Monday in West Hollywood. Check out all of Teri’s ads with the fashion house here.
    The former Bond girl has had a long relationship with design duo Mark Badgley and James Mischka. Teri said, “The very first Emmys I ever went to, [Lois & Clark co-star] Dean Cain and I presented, and the first dress I ever wore on a red carpet was one of their gowns.”
    badgley-mischka-teri-hatcher-01.jpg badgley-mischka-teri-hatcher-02.jpg badgley-mischka-teri-hatcher-03.jpg badgley-mischka-teri-hatcher-04.jpg badgley-mischka-teri-hatcher-06.jpg
  2. A few more pics.

Teri looks stunning! I really love this dress, unfortunately you can see her age on her face.
    As much as I like Felicity, I have to say she doesn't look good.
    badgley-mischka-teri-hatcher-07.jpg badgley-mischka-teri-hatcher-10.jpg
  3. She is gorgeous!
  4. She looks great!
  5. "You can see age on her face???" She looks fantastic! I'll take her look over most of the celebs who have paid a few too many visits to their plastic surgeons.
  6. ^^^ Didn't mean anything wrong. She's not 20 and we all know about it. I also agree that it's better to have a few wrinkles and look natural than have a younger face and look like Joan Collins, because it looks ridiculous.
    I just meant that on the TV or in the photoshopped pics in the magazines you don't see the wrinkles and here on these pics you do. I still think she looks magnificent though.
  7. they both look great.
  8. Really love the dress she is wearing!
  9. She looks wonderful!
    Totally gorgeous and fit.
    And over 41 too !!
  10. Teri is so beautyful!
  11. Her bug eyes bother me...
  12. ^^Ditto!

Bug eyes?
  13. Here are her ads. :smile: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  14. I love Desperate Housewives!She looks very hot at th 1 and 3 pic!
  15. Gorgeous lady!