Tennis stomach pains?

1. Latley after I eat something minutes later I begen to get a cramping sensation in my stomach,then leads to Nausea,and throwing up(sometimes). For the past four weeks I am constantly having stomach pains (at night when I sleep I hear my stomach making noises),also I have also lost my appitite. In the past two weeks I have lost 12 lbs.I started my Tennis season 2 weeks ago ( I play on my schools Tennis team). I play tennis from 3-6 monday to thursday. Do you think my recent working out is making my stomach pains or it might be something else?. Do any of you guys have any imput on this?,my parents are not really taking me seriously,and I would like to hear some opinions before I go to the doctor. TIA!:s

2. I would definitely see a doctor. There can be so many reasons why this is happening. I play tennis very regularly 3-5 times a week and have never had this problem. I have had where I pushed myself too hard with workouts, getting nauseous and vomitting. But the fact that it's associated with stomach pains that wake you up doesn't sound good. Talk to your parents until they do take you seriously. Dropping 12 lbs is quite a bit in such a short time.

3. Could be a plethora of reasons... but get it checked out. It really could be anything- maybe diet, or strained muscle that causes the cramping, etc etc. Go get it checked out- because that amount of weight loss and symptoms need to be taken care of :yes:

4. When I work my abs out regularily it will upset my stomach, perhaps it's the burst of excercise all of a sudden. I'm sure if it is that your body will adjust. Also when I begin working out all the time I'm less hungry. It may be a good idea to go to the doctor just in case.

5. Thank you all for your imput!. I told my parents,and im going to a Gastroenterologist on wensday =D. Wish me luck!