Tennis Anyone?

1. Ok, so I may be a total goob, but I am soooo in love with tennis now. I just started playing 5.0 mixed doubles with DH this summer, and I can't get enough of it. We won a tournament this weekend, and I am so totally hooked!

Just wondered if anyone was was tennis-obsessed?

:heart::drool:

2. I love playing tennis!!! I'm not very good though.

3. Girl, I am only a 2.0 (self rated). Next season I will play as a 2.5, so you can tell I am a beginner too! It's just so darn addictive!

4. I love tennis too. It's great exercise. I'm pretty bad at it but I enjoy it a lot.

5. Tennis lover and player. Love playing mixed doubles.

6. I used to play tennis a lot when I was a kid... still have a raquet but haven't played in years. Never played doubles though.

7. I think tennis is a lot of fun but unfortunately I suck at it! :sad:

8. I love playing tennis! Unfortunately I am not very good at it. I can play very well on Wii however! ;)

9. I love tennis! It's my favorite sport to watch & play!

10. ^^ I definitley agree with the watching part! Some of those male pro tennis players are hot! :graucho:

11. I absolutely loooove tennis! Started playing in 2002 and I would say I can be pretty good when confident. I have two hands on both sides which is a little weird I guess but I like it. I played in college and hope to start up serious playing again!:smile:

12. Also a tennis player. Possibly the only exercise I REALLY like! I play some doubles but really prefer singles and love the baseline. When I started, I went crazy if I couldnt play everyday. Now I play 2 or 3 times a week, so I know what you mean about it being really addictive at first. Have Fun!

13. I was OBSESSED with tennis eons ago. This was the time Bjorn Borg was winning the wimbledon and there was a rivalry between him and John Mcenroe. Hahaha, I will not be surprised if you were not even born then! Anyways, because of a bad shoulder, it was unfortunate I had to quit. I am happy you enjoy this sport, because it gave me joy for several years too.

14. ^^I also played years ago (before kids, etc.). Loved doubles and mixed doubles. Now my fitness time is devoted to running. Don't have enough time for both tennis and running, but when my kids are older I hope to get back to tennis.

15. I always played tennis and lacrosse....

now I play 3.0 doubles....