Tell the truth now! How much time do you spend on the computer/internet a day?

1. How much time do you spend on the internet/computer a day?

Misc.?
    Forums?
    Communication (Facebook, myspace, email, Aim)?
    Work?
    Time you should be working?

Gasp... TOTAL?

Misc.? 20 minutes
    Forums? 1 hour
    Communication (Facebook, myspace, email, Aim)? 20 minutes
    Work? 7-9 hours
    Time you should be working? 0 (I sell dish network, I have no time for playing around!)

Gasp... TOTAL? Close to 11 hours some day, almost 2 just for personal use! YIKES!

How much time do YOU spend on the internet a day? :graucho:

2. Too much definitely. It´s an easy choice when you´re bored to go on the computer.

3. I'm on the computer 8 hours a day at work, then when I get home, I am online for another..about 5 more hours.

about 13 hours a day..damn!

4. Way too much. I don't watch TV any more, my house is like a pig sty and I just sit surfing all evening! I seem to spend absolutely hours browsing eBay and shopping sites.

I have only recently found this fab site (love it) and it has already kept me up reading posts for two nights in a row.

5. Wow! I'm not usually a fan of blinged out fans (a little too Paris Hilton or something for my liking), but this is gorgeous! It reminds me of Pucci...loving it!

6. Too much, but trying to cut back a bit.

Depends on the day too. Some days as little as an hour total, grabbing 10 minutes here and there....some days, I get lost and before I know it 3 or 4 hours has gone by.

7. may too much time :sweatdrop:

8. Way way way WAY too much! haha... I'd say I spend most of the time here, but also check e-mail, go on livejournal, facebook, CNN.com, read some blogs, and of course online shopping sites.

And I don't even use it at work! Wait, let me correct myself. I use it, but not for work purposes. :angel:

9. Probably AT LEAST 12 hours a day and 10 of it on TPF

10. about 5 hours a day...myspace, The Purse Forum...

11. I'd say 1-3 hours on a weekday, 4-5 on weekends.

12. ^Oops, I think you posted in the wrong thread!

I am on the computer at work (8 hrs) and then another hour or so when I get home (personal e-mail, perez hilton, eBay, other guilty pleasures...)

13. PEREZ HILTON! Def. a guilty pleasure! I spend far to much time on gossip websites that just put bad stuff in my head.

14. Too much I guess!
    I had a Sims-addiction about half a year ago and I spent way too much time on my laptop then. After that it wasn't too much, still a lot (homework & MSN!) - but since I discovered tPF it's definitely increased...

15. Haha too much as well!

I probably spend a good 8 hrs on the computer. But most of the time it's at work (like at the moment). The weekends I just go on to check emails etc and that's about it.