Tell me what you REALLY think

Status
Not open for further replies.
that email was extremely out of line-someone is just being b--tchy and catty with you. who cares how you get your bags? Yes, some people here work and save, some get gifts from boyfriends and husbands, some get them from their parents-who cares how you get yours as long as you aren't robbing little old ladies of their social security check to pay for them? sheesh!

From what I have seen of your posts-you are nice and friendly and helpful. You also seem to know a lot about LV and are willing share-good qualities to me of a forum member! And, aren't encouraged to post pics of our bags and other accessories?

For crying out loud-right under the name of this forum it says "shallow obsessing strongly encouraged".:roflmfao:

I mean-who is this other person to say things like this to you? Sounds like mega jealousy and immaturity to me. Just ignore them! I say-send the email to Vlad for him to snoop it out!

I love to purchase things for my daughters and love it more when they use whats in my closet! They are growing up quickly and can only be spoiled for a short time!

Some people take a long time to grow up! I say this person would be happier if they lived life to the fullest without being jealous of others!

Oh Geez Louise, it boggles my mind how people believe they have the right to judge others in such a way. You seem like a very good person and I hope you don't let this silly person change your participation here. All I can say is that there are some ugly people in this world who live only to share their own ugliness. Brush that dirt off, and don't think about it another minute. There will be many more people like the emailer that you'll come across in life, and all that matters is how you deal with them yourself. Perform with grace, and you'll be the better person for it always.

Keep that smile on.

hugs2.gif
hugs2.gif
..sorry that you got unpleasant email. Don't take it personally..we love you here !!!
I don't think you are a brat at all..Lucky ??? yeesss!! I love seeing your collections. Keep on sharing !!!!
hugs2.gif

yeuxhonnetes said:
I don't know why I feel the need to explain myself, but something about this email struck me to the very core, and I hate to admit that it hurt to read it :cry:. I'm usually quite insensitive, but I've spent half my life being judged by people who don't know me, and I refuse to sit here and be judged by another stranger who doesn't know me or the circumstances surrounding my shopping habits. I still have the email, but I'm not going to diginify this person's behavior with a response.

yeuxhonnetes, May I suggest you let the PMer know her objection has been overruled. :smash:

Sorry, this happened to you, however try to reframe her comments in your mind as them being more about her than you. Although I understand, (because you're human) sometimes words can be used to hurt or heal.

It's irrelevant whom we get our bags from - only that we enjoy talking about them in the subforums.

Yeah, send it to Vlad to trace! What a bunch of bull:censor:! I don't care where or how you get your bags, you love them and you share them in a forum with like minded people, who also LIKE YOU!:love: Keep chatting and posting pics for everyone to enjoy. I am glad for your good fortune and you always seem friendly and honest in your convos. There is always one sour apple that thinks it's OK to abuse someone privately. Such a shame they were too chicken to post it live. I would love to open a can of verbal whoop a:censor: ! Obviously they can dish it but not take! I hope they read this thread and realise how crappy of a person they are, and that is probably why they don't have anything! Wonder if I'll get a drive-by or Irene?? It really sucks not to be able to share or answer the questions like "how much do you have" or "what disc. bags" maybe I won't be so honest in the future to share info or pics. I understand how you are feeling.
MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!!!:rant:

more power to you

there is no reason you should feel attacked or the need to defend yourself against some jealous a$$hole

you sound like an accomplished young woman who has worked quite hard for the things you have

That's silly and immature - why this person chose not to identify themselves directly via the PM system on the PF is obvious, fear of ridicule and they ought to fear that. You have a job, you're a student and money that you earn, well you could spend however you like - they aren't your mother, and even your mother shouldn't be able to give you orders on exactly how to live your life, she can only influence you through what she believes is best.

I hope you don't let you get you down - like 2Pac said, Keep Ya Head Up ! :biggrin:

Seriously it's your personal business how you obtain your bag, we just happen to share information here. Also because your parents enjoy luxury goods themselves, I'm sure they enjoy giving luxury good to you. Your sticky is great! It gives me a better idea of how a bag that I would purchase online would measure up to my body. Brush off whoever sent you that email. It's simply jelousy.

The beautiful thing about email headers is that sometimes, they contain useful information that can help tracking down the sender.

Code:
Received:     from xx.xx.xx.xx by by12fd.bay12.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:47:56 GMT
X-Originating-Ip:     [162.83.167.160]
X-Originating-Email:     [[email protected]]
X-Sender:     [email protected]
The originating IP only matches to one poster on tPF... boo bye.

So what if you are "spoiled"?! My parents spoil me too (not as extravagantly as yrs! :amuse: ) and I LOVE it. That person should have had the courage to speak out publicly if she had issues with how you get yr bags. It's really none of her business! Besides, by criticizing you she's prob also criticizing abt half the women on the board whose handbags are bought by their husbands who work.

Don't let this get to you. We luv you on tPF! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.