Tell me this is a good deal!

I saw that bag in black at the outlet store today. $65 for the large one as well. They had them 50% off and I almost got it but I already have enough black purses so I ended up walking out w/o it. I should've just bought it. :sad:

I saw that bag in black at the outlet store today. $65 for the large one as well. They had them 50% off and I almost got it but I already have enough black purses so I ended up walking out w/o it. I should've just bought it. :sad:
Wow, which outlet was it? What city, state are you from? That's the lowest I've ever seen!

I know. I was surprised to see it for $65 only!!! They had those 50% off and some small size gallery satchels 30% off. It was at the Leesburg outlet in VA. Maybe you could also check out hagerstown in MD if that's not too far from you.

I know. I was surprised to see it for $65 only!!! They had those 50% off and some small size gallery satchels 30% off. It was at the Leesburg outlet in VA. Maybe you could also check out hagerstown in MD if that's not too far from you.
Nope, not far at all! Those are the 2 outlets I frequent most but haven't gone to yet after Labor Day cause I work in PA. I will check it out next time I go!

I love that bag! I tried to find it at the outlet this weekend but all they had were black. I ended up getting a gold one with 2 pockets on the front. I checked out some of the gold hobos on ebay but they seem to be going for more. Enjoy that bag!