Tell me I'm crazy, but WOULD YOU GET MAD IF..

Your boyfriend got a fully naked lap dance?

Tell me if this is OK, or if it would bother you? He says's there was not touching on his behalf (not permitted at the club). What is everyone's thoughts. I just want an idea of what other women out there feel about this.
Thanks!:heart:

She may not touch him on purpose, but there will inevitably be accidental touching, most likely on her part. That is not to mention the fact that sweat, vaginal fluids (most likely containing genital herpes virus, as 50 million Americans have it, perhaps pubic lice as well) are bound to "drip" onto your man's clothing, face, etc.

That is the objective "ick" factor.

If you're comfortable with a completely naked woman dancing in mere millmeter vicinity of your SO in a sexual manner, props to you.

As for myself, I can't say I condone lap dancing, for both objective and subjective reasons. It is a matter of insecurity, yes, but personally I can't stand the fact that I've examined so many (diseased) genitals so far in my early career and imagine one of those genitals coming into close contact with my SO.

Your boyfriend got a fully naked lap dance?

Tell me if this is OK, or if it would bother you? He says's there was not touching on his behalf (not permitted at the club). What is everyone's thoughts. I just want an idea of what other women out there feel about this.
Thanks!:heart:

I find this question difficult to answer, although I wouldn't mind my DH getting a lap dance he would rather go and watch the V8 Supercars race:rolleyes:. I'm curious to know what your thoughts and feelings are? How do you feel about the circumstances? Does it make a difference to you if the female was fully naked or was wearing a g-string? Was it a one-time thing? I think this is one of those topics where a woman either doesn't mind her man going or she does mind, there is no right or wrong answer. If it is not OK with you, if it hurts your heart, you need to tell him how you feel, plain and simple and if he is unwilling to take your feelings into consideration then perhaps he is not the guy for you.

She may not touch him on purpose, but there will inevitably be accidental touching, most likely on her part. That is not to mention the fact that sweat, vaginal fluids (most likely containing genital herpes virus, as 50 million Americans have it, perhaps pubic lice as well) are bound to "drip" onto your man's clothing, face, etc.

That is the objective "ick" factor.

If you're comfortable with a completely naked woman dancing in mere millmeter vicinity of your SO in a sexual manner, props to you.

As for myself, I can't say I condone lap dancing, for both objective and subjective reasons. It is a matter of insecurity, yes, but personally I can't stand the fact that I've examined so many (diseased) genitals so far in my early career and imagine one of those genitals coming into close contact with my SO.

EWWWWWWWWWW OMG EW EW EW!!

As others have said--eeewwwwww! Makes me sick to think about it. Did you talk about boundaries before this situation happened? Because if he knows something like this upsets you, and he did it anyway, that tells you a lot about the kind of person he is--one who doesn't care about your feelings.

Ew... I'd make him shower a few times before I let him in bed with me. Yeah, I'd be bothered. I'd ask him how he would feel if I got a fully naked dance by a chippendales guy or something similar.