Tell me about the Balenciaga Bowling Bags from 2006

I had a black mini bowling, it was very cute. I think the handles were very comfortable, same as the Purse's.
Size wize I'd say it's just a little bit roomier than the City.
I sold it to a friend, so I've seen it more broken in, and it's a style that looks gorgeous the more you wear it. Definitely worth a try.

I had an 06 black mini bowling that was perfect, i sold it because black was too plain for me and i love the Bal colors. i miss it terribly, it had the BEST leather. it was the perfect everyday bag. i wish i still had it.

This is one style I've always wanted to try. It seems like the perfect shoulder bag - sometimes the hobo looks too slouchy for the way I dress, the bowling is more structured and it I like the zip top.

Humm......

LOVE this photo:

attachment.php

Hiya...I am a newbie to Bbags and really like the Bowling style. I managed to get my hands on a 06 Greige Mini Bowler, and was wondering what other years and colors the Bowling bag was made in. Any help with this would be appreciated!! TIA!

Mine is an 06 as well (black). I know they ended in 06, but I am not certain when they began....

I would check out the reference section and clubhouse (the bowling league) to see some more pics of different colours.

Congrats, it's a great bag shape!

OMG the Mini Bowler was the bag that made me want a Balenciaga in the first place! I never got it because at that time my Dad really didn't want to pay that much for a bag for me (things have changed since then haha!) but I still think it's cute. :heart:

So here she is...my first Bbag! :love: I must say the leather is amazingly soft, it's my first actual irl experience with a Bal as well.

06 Greige Mini Bowler

Attachments

• bbowler.jpg
    bbowler.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,016