tell me about ebene . . . .

1. i'm thinking about an ebene birkin -- what can you tell me about this color? does it go well with lots? and what about black -- will it look OK if i wear black, or is it too close to black not to clash with it?

HELP!!!!! :confused1:

(thanks)

2. hang on there DQ, I'll go take a pic of my Ebene Bolide with a black something in my closet.

3. It's a rich, bitter chocolate brown. Where chocolat is more milk chocolate, Ebene is like a dark chocolate bar. You can absolutely wear it with black and everything else. I'm planning an ebene Clemence Bolide!

4. It is gorgeous! It goes well with everything. I wear it with black all the time. It's dark enough to pop a little but it doesn't clash. I especially love wearing ebene and black and a scarf with black and brown in it (like Jungle Love in the black cw) HTH :smile:

5. Its a gorgeous color i saw it IRL.. it matches EVERYTHING.. light and dark wardrobe.. i absolutely recommend it!!

6. Here you go DQ--Ebene in Clemence against my Black trench. It's a beautiful color--like a very deep bitter espresso, more cool than warm, but still discernible against black. I actually really love it because it's quite rich compared to just plain brown and makes the bag a tad more formal. I think it would be beautiful in a Birkin.

CIMG2462.jpg CIMG2459.jpg
  7. That's gorgeous, T......beautiful color!!!

8. Gorgeous! Love that with black.

9. my heros! (heroes? i can't spell for $hit)

thanks so much, ladies -- and monstrously large thanks for the pix, orchids. JUST what i needed to make my decision, which is SOLD!!!

10. It's about time I did some DQ-enabling here! Can't wait to hear more about this one; I think you'll really love it!

11. Another lucky H shopper!

12. GOD we're good...........

13. LOL....less than 30 minutes from her posting.

14. Sorry, I'm a little late to this thread but thought I'd post a phoo. This is a 35cm in Ebene Togo. The color is, IMO, one the BEST! You can seee what it looks like next to black Togo (Picotin).
    [​IMG]

15. AuthenticLux...Absolutely gorgeous collection!!! Love these ebene bags...too bad about my current restriction...well... And...BTW...fabulous blog pics!!!