Tell me a funny story about you and Lv.

When I was at NM buying something for my RAOK buddy today, I was stopped by a sales associate that sells cologne. She, along with two of her co-workers, tell me "I LOOOOOVE your tee!!! Where did you get it?" [I was wearing my gray LV tee] I replied "Oh I got it a few weeks ago at the boutique across Sephora." They replied "Where, up here?" and pointed in the direction where the LV inside NM was. :P Mind you, the main LV boutique is located on the other side of the mall. :P

Oh also... I was walking to the ATM this morning with my LV billfold in my hand... a girl I had in one of my classes stopped me said "Hey John... how are you?" I replied "Oh fine... you?" She replied "Oh I'm good... I love your Louis Vuitton! Maybe one day you can tell me who your dealer is so they can get me a cute little purse... see ya later!!!" I bit my tongue so hard... :Push:

I have one....

A family member came up to me..."I like your new bag" she said sooo sweetly...I replied.."Thank you!"...she said, "You know, it looks like a LV design, a copy of it...its really nice"...I was like....:nogood:

Lol. Well just something amusing, once I was about to do a face plant at school and I knew it was coming, so I moved my bag out of the way so I wouldn't land on it and scrape it up.

Its not like funny funny but i was at my friends house the other night and her daughter is 2 1/2 years old. Does she play with anyone elses handbag? NO! She plays with my damier speedy.
Shes running around in the garden and theres all goose poo everywhere and im like :wtf: trying to distract her! Not working and then she puts it down IN THE GOOSE POO and starts yanking at the zip, i sware she was going to rip the leather tab off! So her little hands got into my bag and then shes putting my cles and agenda in the goose poo aswell!!!:amazed:
You know its terrible because you cant tell the child off because its not yours, kwim? So i had to go and get her Mum just to get my bag back!
Thank god it was damier and vernis which were wiped clean with baby wipes!
Its funny now but my heart rate was like double what it should have been!!!

Its not like funny funny but i was at my friends house the other night and her daughter is 2 1/2 years old. Does she play with anyone elses handbag? NO! She plays with my damier speedy.
Shes running around in the garden and theres all goose poo everywhere and im like :wtf: trying to distract her! Not working and then she puts it down IN THE GOOSE POO and starts yanking at the zip, i sware she was going to rip the leather tab off! So her little hands got into my bag and then shes putting my cles and agenda in the goose poo aswell!!!:amazed:
You know its terrible because you cant tell the child off because its not yours, kwim? So i had to go and get her Mum just to get my bag back!
Thank god it was damier and vernis which were wiped clean with baby wipes!
Its funny now but my heart rate was like double what it should have been!!!

Wow....I would of had a very loud scream, unknowingly escape out of my mouth....

Goose poop....no way!!!!!!!!!:cursing:

This just happened to me the other day:

My daughter and I were sitting at the table with most of the women in my family and they were talking about my new bag. Of course, I'm trying to justify myself by saying, "Well, when I BUY a new bag, I usually SELL an older one". When my daughter pipes up and says, "MOMMY SITS ON THE COMPUTER AND ORDERS BAGS AND BAGS AND BAGS AND BAGS!!"

I almost died right there at the table. Then of course they were all looking at me with that "your an addicted freak" look..

kids can be very cute sometimes and trouble at the same time!:P

My daughter and I were sitting at the table with most of the women in my family and they were talking about my new bag. Of course, I'm trying to justify myself by saying, "Well, when I BUY a new bag, I usually SELL an older one". When my daughter pipes up and says, "MOMMY SITS ON THE COMPUTER AND ORDERS BAGS AND BAGS AND BAGS AND BAGS!!"

I almost died right there at the table. Then of course they were all looking at me with that "your an addicted freak" look..

:roflmfao::tup:

I got my pochette accessoires last night and showed it to my brother...who got a big grin on his face and said, "I like it!! Is it an UGG purse?" Because when I got my uggs a few months ago he was really excited about them...lol.

I have a few stories but here is one sorta recent. In line to pay for my moms mothers day gifts ( I got her a pair of Louboutins) so the guy behind me in line as well asked where I got my backpack from. MIND you its my Damier Geant Pionnier with "LOUIS VUITTON" written right across it haha! I said " oh @ Louis Vuitton on the right hand side across from Cartier and the fountain, I will show you where its at, I am sure they have one of these in stock"

guy: No I don't think I can afford it.

Me: It doesn't cost $ to window shop :smile: I do it all the time until I am ready to make my decision :smile:

nothin to special, let me think of more lol