Teen Tried To Hijack Airplane To Crash Into 'Hannah Montana' Concert

1. Police arrested and charged a teenager Tuesday night at Nashville International Airport. Investigators said he planned to hijack a commercial airliner and order the pilots to divert the course from Nashville to Lafayette, Louisiana. The teenager wanted to crash the airliner into a 'Hannah Montana' concert, reports News Channel 5.

what a nutcase!

2. What?!?! What did Hannah Montana ever do to him?

3. :tdown::tdown: loser!

4. :wtf:

5. :shocked: Wow, that's crazy!

6. Yes, it's old-fashioned, but staying away from the channel the show is on works for me.

Kids today. Always looking for that easy fix.

7. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm sorry... its nuts but so dumb that its funny

I shouldn't be laughing but I can't help it

8. Damn hooligans!

"The suspect got the date wrong for the concert. It takes place Friday night instead of earlier this week."

9. Speechless.

10. Ridiculous! :wtf:

11. The guy was able to buy a plane ticket, get handcuffs and rope aboard - it says he had a copy of the flight plan (not sure how accurate that was since the pilots don't get a copy of the flight plan until about an hour before the flight - I'm a flight attendant) .... he was able to get all this planned BUT got the date of the Hanna Montanna concert wrong ???? Idiot !!

12. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Umm, who is Hannah?

13. well, i heard that her concert sells out very quickly. but what the hell? some kids just dont know enough to act out

14. That is absolutely crazy.

15. :roflmfao::roflmfao: