Teen Mom's [16 & Pregnant]

Ryan looked really spaced out when he was talking to his girlfriend about going to Maci's for the bbq.
So, Amber couldn't stick to a diet....now decides to get a full body plastic surgery makeover. Sounds typical.
Farrah was vile as usual.

I'm confused. Gary's wife has another child in addition to the one she has with Gary? I didn't know that. And that child is in the hospital but Gary's wife still has to pick up Leah on her way home from hospital because Gary doesn't trust that Leah will get to school on time? Amber must be much worse than she shows us on TV. Oh yeah, the Mommy Makeover is just what she needs, at age 25. What a mess. I notice not many details were given about Matt's son. Why do I think he quit his job and isn't sober.

Farrah is horrible. Hope deb really does marry this boyfriend and gets away from Farrah.

What was Tyler doing so that he didn't supervise these house repairs every single day? And what's the purpose of house number three, that Butch is fixing up?

Maci seems normal. Ryan looks weird.

I have never really liked Deborah in the previous seasons, but the more and more that she is pictured next to Farrah, the more that I do like her. I'm sure Deb has some mental problems (maybe even severe even) but she's starting to seem like a mostly decent person. The conversations that Farrah always has with her....she really does treat her mother like total sh*t. I mean even if Deborah says stupid or silly things sometimes she really is appearing to try to help Farrah with various tasks (whether or not it's just for the sake of the cameras I don't know, but she is trying to help her) and Farrah is just tearing her down.

My own mother had a lot of severe mental issues growing up that caused her to be not very nice at all during a lot of times (now we have a great relationship though), and she had no right to treat me the way that she did sometimes but even though I hated her at times, I always treated her with respect because she is my biological mother even if she doesn't act like one, even if she's terribly mean for no reason, whatever the cause. I ALWAYS treated her with respect because I was her daughter (and at the time this was a woman who would snap in an instant, would throw stuff at my head, etc.). There is zero respect with Farrah, she treats her mother like dirt 24/7 and doesn't even care enough to hide it for the cameras. She could at least try to be polite to her when they have to see each other for filming, it is not like she has to live with her or anything.

Farrah knows that Deborah likes the cameras and attention....and paychecks. She knows she's not going anywhere, that's why Deborah doesn't just pack up and leave Farrah's dumb a*s, even though it's clear she SHOULD. Maybe now that she has a man in her life she won't be as dependent on Farrah for attention and money.

I've said it before and I'll say it again Farrah is jelly that her mom found someone and all she has are BF's for pay. Of course Deborah isn't going anywhere she needs the paycheck from MTV.

Amber doesn't seem to seem to be doing much. I didn't catch the drama with Gary's wife's kid. I guess it's good that she's taking meds but she seems to still be pretty depressed about how things have turned out.

More wedding stuff for Maci and Taylor. Bentley looked so cute dressed up. I'm guessing that next week is all about her snooze fest wedding. Didn't she invite all the teen mom's besides Farrah? I wonder if the producers "talk" to her about it.

Cate and Ty are being very dramatic about how much work it is to fix a home up. Correct me if I'm wrong this will be home #3? They should already know this ish already. Next week Butch gets arrested I wonder what his offense was. He was finally keeping straight and narrow it makes me curious what dose him in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

I also think that Farrah's gonna end up running the whole entire frozen yogurt business completely by herself (even things that employees do like serving costumers, cleaning the equipment, greeting people, etc.) only because she can't get along with anybody at all---like when her parents, even if they didn't know certain things, try to help her with the fridge and other parts of the setup and she just screams the whole entire time. If an owner can't communicate with anybody at all, they are going to end up working entirely alone in the long run.

I will never understand why MTV continues to give Farrah a paycheck and tv time. She is a nasty piece of sh$t. There are plenty of deserving people to film. Every time I see this piece of sh$t on tv it infuriates me. This twit gets so much easy money to do nothing and she is such an ungrateful piece of crap.

Also, why does this fool have a security guard at her house?

It just boggles my mind how God/the universe gives such poor excuse of a human being millions of dollars and more deserving people are living in squalor or can't afford to get a much wanted education.

No way in hell I would allow this fool to talk to me the way she does to her mother. I don't have a good relationship with my mother, but I would never speak to her like that. I have yet to see Debra do anything wrong, that warrants such desrespect. She's an idiot to put up with this foolishness - she seriously allows it, just so Farrah can pay for things and that is just sick and twisted.

Last edited:
Cait and Tyler's new house looks like cheap crap. Why the hell would they buy a place that looks like a trailer? The house they have is 100 times better.

Why the hell is Matt writing a book and who the hell is publishing it and who the hell is buying it?

Maci - Tyler hgave you a bracelet on your wedding day and she doesn't wear it? Why does Bentley have a different color suite from all the guys (even the baby's suit matched all the guys).

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinkcooper
^Right? While it is like every reality TV star or every celebrity has a book out nowadays (some of them that aren't written very well, to be quite honest, but not even talking about the Teen Mom Girls with that.), and that Farrah, Maci, and Amber all have books out, they are at least main characters on the show. Matt is not a main character, or main cast member. He plays a main character's partner, or boyfriend. That is why I find it odd that he has his own book coming out. You fall in love with someone whose on a reality TV show? Fine. You create a life with someone semi famous? Fine. You choose to be on camera sometimes because it is needed to be with the one you love? Fine. You create a book that you receive profits from when sold, that you would not have written without the TV publicity? Seems sketchy. Kind of like he is gaining money from being with her in more areas than just her somewhat taking care of him financially, like some couples do. He is now trying to profit from side things with the publicity he achieved off of his girlfriend. Yuck.

Amber is not done and needs to stop. How is she going to pay her mortgage and Range Rover. No way in hell, Matt is giving up on this easy money. She just spent a butt load of money on plastic surgery. No court is going to give her shared custody and she has no income to take care of a child.