Teen Mom's [16 & Pregnant]

Am I wrong or did Bruce and April have a very cute blonde son? Caitlyn seemed to be his primary caregiver in the early seasons. Where is he?

I guess I'm not shocked that MTV protected Cait and Tyler. Wouldnt want to disrupt the plot they had going on. I will have to Google that info.

Dr. Drew to the rescue yet again to assure us everything is fine everywhere, oh goody. Is that the show that fired Dr. Drew for doing a psychoanalysis of Donald *****?

Either Maci is putting on a really good show for the camera or she has really gotten her act together.

Am I wrong or did Bruce and April have a very cute blonde son? Caitlyn seemed to be his primary caregiver in the early seasons. Where is he?

I guess I'm not shocked that MTV protected Cait and Tyler. Wouldnt want to disrupt the plot they had going on. I will have to Google that info.

Dr. Drew to the rescue yet again to assure us everything is fine everywhere, oh goody. Is that the show that fired Dr. Drew for doing a psychoanalysis of Donald *****?

Either Maci is putting on a really good show for the camera or she has really gotten her act together.

He was with them, when Maci got engaged and was in LA to promote the show. I didn't understand why all the other girls' family was there, but I remember seeing him in the background when Maci and Tyler came to the hotel to announce to everyone at the rooftop party they were engaged.

The little brothers name was Nick right?. Geez, Catelynn can't even get out of bed these days and take care of her own kid..so this one was probably not sticking aroung to watch her misery when April has a pool now. LOL
I thought I read that Jenelle & David broke up already. SMH that girl will never learn.

He was with them, when Maci got engaged and was in LA to promote the show. I didn't understand why all the other girls' family was there, but I remember seeing him in the background when Maci and Tyler came to the hotel to announce to everyone at the rooftop party they were engaged.

Oh thanks. I guess I was curious why he wasn't mentioned when his daughter (????) Amber called to congratulate him on his one year sobriety. Also, I just read that Bruce is back in the clink for driving with a suspended license.

The little brothers name was Nick right?. Geez, Catelynn can't even get out of bed these days and take care of her own kid..so this one was probably not sticking aroung to watch her misery when April has a pool now. LOL
I thought I read that Jenelle & David broke up already. SMH that girl will never learn.

Yes, I think it was Nick. Poor kid was neglected; April was on meth and kid used to wander around the messy trailer with almost no clothes on. For a while he stayed with Cait and Tyler as if that was any better.

Wow this reunion is blowing up lmao! First of all Farrah the show can and will go with out you and your evil little kid and no one will care. You can't not do the show cause your a attention wh0re and quite frankly you need the cash. And all the "violence" your taking about not wanting to expose your kid too via the show, is exposed to on a daily basis from you and your family.

Also her description of Froco is hilarious, if you have to say your uniform is classy it's clearly not. And quite frankly I wouldn't want to eat anywhere where the employees are required to wear sunglasses. I know that they aren't doing any real food prep but still *gags*.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

Wow this reunion is blowing up lmao! First of all Farrah the show can and will go with out you and your evil little kid and no one will care. You can't not do the show cause your a attention wh0re and quite frankly you need the cash. And all the "violence" your taking about not wanting to expose your kid too via the show, is exposed to on a daily basis from you and your family.

Also her description of Froco is hilarious, if you have to say your uniform is classy it's clearly not. And quite frankly I wouldn't want to eat anywhere where the employees are required to wear sunglasses. I know that they aren't doing any real food prep but still *gags*.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app
Real food prep there is using the can opener properly. I guess which is why Kiana got fired :lol:

Oh thanks. I guess I was curious why he wasn't mentioned when his daughter (????) Amber called to congratulate him on his one year sobriety. Also, I just read that Bruce is back in the clink for driving with a suspended license.

I thought you were talking about the little boy? What does Amber have to do with it and what daughter?