Teeing off the Cops

1. Sometimes post-arrest statements are better left unspoken

JULY 6--Increasingly, the t-shirt is the canvas upon which Americans choose to express themselves. On the following pages you'll find mug shots of 10 recent arrestees offering fine example of these cotton belles lettres. We're assuming their respective codefendants are wearing the "I'm With Stupid" tees.

I posted my favorites, but you can see the rest here:
  2. [​IMG]
  3. [​IMG]
  4. [​IMG]
  5. :lol: ^that one is my favorite!
  6. <H1>Stop Stitching

Recent arrestees prove old adage: You are what you wear

This is a new mug shots feature, but because it also involves funny t-shirts, I combined it with the older thread.

AUGUST 10--There are so many Americans getting arrested these days wearing t-shirts emblazoned with cute, ironic, or strange messages, we've put together another large collection of mug shots (22!) featuring these distinctive threads. And before you go jumping to (understandable) conclusions about the guy and gal with the alcohol-themed shirts, neither was nabbed for drunk driving. This time.

7. [​IMG]
  8. [​IMG]
  9. OMG! I've seen some of those. They are hilarious!!! I saw one showing a lady who was arrested for DUI on her DRIVING TEST and she was wearing a shirt saying something about not being an alcoholic but being a drunk. Real classy! Sheesh.
  10. L-o-s-e-r-s
  11. Lol.
  12. hahahaha hilarious, cheers Caitlin
  13. :roflmfao: