teehehee i found my holy grail...

1. tracked down my perfect foresta zucca and it just arrived today :yahoo::yahoo:

just could not contain my excitement ...had to share my joy :heart:

2. Yay!!! Congrats, Birki!!:yahoo:Post pics, please!

I have also just got my Foresta MM over the weekend too. I am waiting for the rest of my bags to come in to a take a family pic. :p

3. mytokiluv~ pls post pics k ! :tup: here's mine:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i :heart: the monkeys, sandy and sasquatches!

4. I'm so jealous! Very nice.

5. very cute birki ... for a Zucca. :p LOL!!

OMG, mytokiluv!! I'm sooooooooooo jealous! You got Foresta MM?!!! :crybaby:How in the world? Those are harder to come by than world peace! Oh, I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want one of those. I think I'm not meant to ever find one though....
    Pics please - so that I can cry some more! :push:

6. OMG congrats - that's soooo adorable !

7. omg........im soooooo jealous!!!! where did you get it?!?!

8. congrats birki.. very nice placement :tup:

9. hehe thank you ladies..

googlygrape~ I got it from Taiwan ;)

10. Wow! What a beautiful bag! I'm so glad you found such great placement, too! :smile:

11. That is my holy grail too, monkey, monkey's, monkey's. It's so beautiful, absolutely perfect. Congrats! I'm totally :drool: over it. ;)

12. OK, birki, your Foresta Zucca has officially begun my craving for Foresta!!!! I've never been crazy about that print until now and it's all your fault!!! :wtf:

LOL

-SB

13. Perfect placement! Wow, Foresta has a lot of snakes. Not so wild about snakes (like I'm terrified of them). But like other unpleasant subjects tackled in his art-- demons, the Grim Reaper, and cooking hot dogs in hell-- S. Legno manages to make his characters and any scenario look positively adorable.

14. Congrats on getting your holy grail!

15. wow birki! that's truly a perfect zucca... the placement is so "everything-cute-in-the-center" lol! congrats! you've prob. got all the best placement forestas around.