Tee Shirts -- what brand do you like?

1. Time to buy some new tee shirts! (now that I have cleaned out a bit and made some space),

For the past couple of years I have been buying Michael Stars -- both the regular cap sleeve and three quarter vee neck. They are one of the few brands I can find locally. But I am intrigued with some of the other brands that I see online -- Petit Bateau, Three Dots, James Perse. What brands do you like and why?
  2. Any tshirts from Urban Outfitters or Junkfood. I'm petite and their size "small" is a great fit.
  3. James Perse are my fav. They fit amazingly and are so comfortable- I prefer them over Michael Stars anyday!
  4. free people,juicy,junkfood,american apparel,abercrombie,gap
  5. Nike, Adidas, Reebok.... I love sports related T's:love:
  6. Urban Outfitters and Abercrombie.
  7. C&C California
  8. James Perse and Free People...and this brand called Two Star Dog.
  9. I :love: :love: Rebel Yell, Marc Jacobs, Karl Lagerfeld, and L.A.M.B.:biggrin:
  10. I love Petit Bateau, the cotton is so soft and holds up extremely well even after many washings.
  11. Petit Bateau and Hanna Andersson for inexpensive nice quality T's
  12. Juicy and Abercrombie
  13. i really like c&c california and american apparel. made in the USA :smile:

check out threadless for cute tees. there's a $10 sale going on now.
  14. i love abercrombie and american eagle.
  15. American Apparel t shirts are great for the price. They are just thin enough to layer up really well, but not be see through at all. Ethically, I also like them as a company for what they stand for.