Technical Problems, Help !!

1. Hello to any MOD,
    I have no problem signing on, but Karman keeps getting this below message.
    "Forbidden You don't have permission to access" :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

Karman would like very much to have access. She suspects someone acccidently banned her.

2. what?? I found the site has been acting weird . I am not sure if it's my computer or the site.

3. The site has been wonky for me all day, I'm sure she hasn't been banned. Can she try a different browser?

4. No its not only you. Its been strange all day I shut down my computer thinking it was my system..

5. Same here, website has been really difficult to get into... Could she try going to another link or browser?

6. agreed. i tried a few times and the page wouldn't even load, i know it's not a network problem cause i'm at work [im a pt pc tech] with a t1 connection.

7. Hello, thanks for all your replies. I've relayed the messages to Karman through msn. And I hope she can access soon!! :yes:

8. yah i wasn't able to load the this page at all a few times...

server problem!

9. :shrugs: The sites been a bit slower than usual for me but otherwise working ok.

10. I agree, I bet its the site...its been a little funny today. :shrugs:

11. Moving this to General

12. phew! good to know i'm not the only one that thinks the site is being funky, it's been taking forever to load and got server timeout messaged for while

13. has anybody notified the mods on this prob??

i have had no probs today weird??

14. The site's been moving real slow for me too...

15. This site has been slow as a snail all day.:noworry: