Technical Difficulties???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry, didn't know where to post this...

Am I the only one unable to scroll to the right of the page? I cannot view the whole page...

2. choose the Old tPF on quick style chooser below(left side)

3. Ok...help me here 'cause I can't find the 'Quick Style Chooser'

thanks...

4. Never mind! All I saw at the bottom left was 'Spring Time' not realizing that was the name of the "new view." I can see everything now --phew!

thanks....

5. oooh! me too!!! I have the same prob! thanks for the tip, I'm also changing it back to "old tPF" lol

6. Thanks for the advice. I just switched to the old style.

7. I love the new style but I agree with the old style, it looks better when i Have smaller window which is necessary when I try to open this page at work :smile: HAHAHAHA

8. Thanks for the tip. sheesh... Thought needed to upgrade my pc!:sweatdrop:

9. Thanks for posting this! I was having the same problem and thought it was just me! Back to the old style PF for me too :smile:

10. I felt foolish at first and also thought I needed to 'upgrade'! lol

11. I thought I was the only one having that problem too. :p

I changed it back to the old style .... *sighs* .... feels much better.

Thanks for the tip kellyLV!
    :heart:

12. Much better, thanks for that! It's such a shame though when so much work has gone into making it nice.:sad:

13. I had that problem as well - but the old style works and looks better in my opinion; so I'm with that.

14. I'm having the same prob. BUT NOW I'M SO EXCITED I CAN HAVE THE OLD TPF BACK ;)

15. questions about the website belong in Site Feedback, only LV topics belong in here.
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.