Tech Problems !!!

Jan 23, 2006
We think the site is over loaded right now, so some of us,(including me) are having problems navigating and accessing tPF. I have spoken to Vlad and he will be "on it" as soon as he & Megs reach their destination.

Sorry for the inconvenience :confused1:

Funny....I could get on no problem on my computer in the kitchen and not at all in the bedroom!!! As long as I can check in every 15 minutes....JUST KIDDING! I actually thought it was my computer having the problem!! Thanks for the heads up!!;)

just out of curiousity...how many people are on here, at any given time? i know right now it's around 600- but i never pay attention to see if that stays consistent. you know?

just out of curiousity...how many people are on here, at any given time? i know right now it's around 600- but i never pay attention to see if that stays consistent. you know?

Right now ! 413 members & 247 Guest :yes: Also, it depends on the time of day. This time seems pretty consistent with the amount of people on.

Do you guys ever sign off? I noticed that I just close my tab on my internet explorer and leave but I dont actually sign off. Does that make it seem like im on 24/7?! Omg, you guys must think I totally neglect my kids!! :roflmfao:

I was off and on yesterday, and all was OK until late afternoon-around 4:30 Eastern-posts wouldn't post, threads wouldn't open-I figured it was just everyone arriving at their desired destination, like me!