*Tears!* I don't love my Batignolles Horizontal! Help!

1. My problem is that I want something cute and attractive to carry but I'm also a stickler for PRACTICALITY and COMFORT! The irrational AND rational sides of me are battling and NEITHER is ever satisfied when it comes to Louis Vitton because (in my opinion) there isn't any LV Monogram Canvas bag that is BEAUTIFUL to look at AND practical (in the fullest sense of the word - if I'm not comfortable, my entire day is ruined).

What I'm trying to say is that my Batignolles horizontal does not satisfy me fully. This is a problem because I'm still paying for the bill and I feel stupid paying so much for a bag that I do not love! What are your thoughts?
  2. so sorry to hear that. I hope you'll find a bag that you want. I had to return my BH cuz its didn't suit me, and i know it looks great on other people. I hope you'll find something you'll like sooner :smile:
  3. Sorry to hear that. Is there another bag you like.
  4. sounds like you whant a mc pice...
  5. Truthfully.. I'm kinda sorry that I bought the BH as well, I really don't use it very much, and I just turn to my BV or PH instead.
  6. If you haven't used it yet. Maybe you could return it for something you're really love. IMO LV can be attractive, cute, and practical if you just try on a few to narrow down your needs. Hope you feel better.
  7. Oh Lindsay.. I feel your pain. I have bought LV sight unseen and ended up selling at a loss on eBay.
    Look into a return or exchange like Pinki proposed?!
  8. I'm so sorry to hear that as well...it's not exactly a small price to pay for that bag but it is a very classic and practical bag...I have this bag and after a few months I did get a little bored with but on the brighter side it is a great bag for traveling..you can use it for almost everything but I understand this is also the problem for you...if it's not too late to exchange it I recommend a the Speedy 30...I just bought the one in Damier Azur and it's lovely...the look is great for going out but also large enough to use for everyday. The only thing is whether or not you mind that it is carried by your hand..
  9. Maybe something like a pochette would make you feel more comfortable with the price.....the bottom line is, you really should ENJOY what you buy, whether it's LV or any other brand.....
  10. Sorry to hear that, I love that bag! Maybe you can sell it on eBay and get most of your money back!
  11. I liked my BH at first then I stopped carrying it. I couldn't take it back, so my 16 yr old uses it.
  12. I think selling it would be a good idea, and then you can put the money toward a bag that you'd really enjoy :smile:
  13. ITA
  14. Don't keep it and pay for it if you don't love it! Go and return it and wait to spend money on something that you will enjoy using.
  15. I'd sell it, if you can't return it. Don't keep a bag that you don't love. Get the money from it and buy another bag.