1. I ordered 1 Teal Stam!

2. I ordered 2 Teal Stams!

3. I ordered 3 Teal Stams!

4. I ordered 4 Teal Stams!

5. I ordered 5 Teal Stams!

6. I ordered 6+ Teal Stams!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I know some of you girls wanted to see how many of us had ordered via poll- so here is a poll thread for you all.

Good luck!!

2. one stam for me, but if we include my girlfriends we are up to 10 total

3. I ordered one through Google and one through Paypal!!! SOMETHING HAS TO WORKK!!!!

4. This is CRAZY!!! I ordered just one. I am not even all that crazy about the stam, but hey....for $166., why the heck not, right!!?? LOL!!!!

5. 18 so far - hey, it's not 1,000. I bet if it's less than 100 they'll work something out with their favorite customers. They don't want to make the whole PF mad!

6. I ordered one first thing this morning (i.e., 8:45 a.m.)~ I keep checking my e-mail for shipping info:tup:

7. Oh I'm getting anxious... just really wish this "dream" will really come true... *finger crossed* haha!

8. My experience with a similar situation with petco was they canceled all the purchases.
    I have a confirmation from google that the order was received by them and then by diabro but when I go to the diabro site and look at my account it shows no purchases yet. My credit card has been charged.

9. This is just crazy!!! I ordered one too. It should be interesting to see what happens!!

10. I also ordered one through PayPal, one through Google. Only the PayPal order is showing as "Pending" on Diabro's site. **Fingers crossed for all of us!!!!**:angel:

11. Like Cheryl, I ordered one through Google checkout but since it didn't show up in my Diabro account I reordered through Paypal.

12. It's 7:41am in Japan right now - verdict should be coming soon!!!

13. i ordered 5, i wanna order another via bank transfer

14. I'm tempted to get another myself - what a great gift that would be!
    OR - a great item to sell & get another MJ - haha.

But I won't get greedy - I'm just hoping my 1 squeaks by!

Maybe the shipping dept started @ 6am.........
    Maybe they won't notice till they're all out........
    And it will be too late because it shipped & I specifically noted on my paypal payment
    authorize $166 and change only.......

It could happen.......

This is what I keep telling myself anyway!

15. I'd be happy to receive just one. Le sigh.