Teal or Sky Blue Mini Twiggy

1. OMG! I am so sold!

I will receive my annual bonu$(oh yes! extra CA$$$H!:yahoo:) by the end of this month and I was thinking of treating myself some luxury:rolleyes:. I didn't know which one I wanted to get but after browsing the pics on the different subforums here, I am totally sold on Balenciaga!

Now I desperately want a Teal or Sky Blue Mini Twiggy! I'm a minimalist so that small bag would be so perfect for the few things I carry (even though I heard it can hold a lot)!!!

If you know where I can find one online, let me know! Thanks!

:drool: Drools...
  2. ooh congrats!!! there was a teal mini twiggy on eBay earlier this year so keep your eyes peeled!! I didn't buy it, a friend did, but she ended up selling it to me when she found another bag and I LOVE it!!! I've seen sky blue up there before too!!
  3. Congrats on the bonus! I think your best bet would be either anns fabulous finds or eBay..let us know what you end up getting!
  4. Thank you! I'll keep looking on eBay!

glossie, thanks for the link! Actually, I might end up with the Twiggy instead of the "Mini" Twiggy.
  5. you're welcome, redhotcherry. the twiggy can hold quite a bit. i love the Box, too bad it's discontinued. it's the size of the First but can hold slightly more - perfect.