teal baby cabas

1. I've been such a lurker and haven't contributed until now. I just got the teal bag yesterday. It's beautiful. The color is a mix between blue and greenish. I guess that's why they call it teal. It's a very unique looking color. I will try to take pictures when I can, since I'm at work now.;)

2. Where did you get it from? Congrats, I cannot wait to see it!!

3. Yay!! the first teal!! Please post pix...if you have a hard time, you can e-mail me pix and I will post for you....can you tell that I am dying to see this in teal???? Congrats!!

4. cant wait to c it;) congratz anyway!!

5. Hi, I got it from the SF boutique. Thanks to you guys on the forum, I informed my SA that there was a baby cabas. haha. She didn't even know until I told her.

I will definitely try to post tonight. Sorry for the delay.

6. I can't wait to see this color.

7. can't wait

8. Sounds fabulous!

9. omg! I want to see pics! I love teal and wanna see how it looks. Congrats btw!

10. Oooh! I wanna see!!! Can't wait to see the pictures! Congrats!

11. I saw this today. The blue is a really pretty blue. I think it will go well with everything. If i didn't alreay have a cabas i would have bought it.

12. Congrats on the baby cabas! Can't wait to see your pics of the teal. I'm going to SF tomorrow and hopefully they will still have one in stock so I can see it in person. Enjoy your beautiful new bag!

13. congrats~~~can't wait 2 c ur baby cabas~~~

14. I bet the teal is stunning. Can't wait to see it - congrats!!!!

15. Congrats! I saw this at the trunk show and it was beautiful! :yes: