Teal, Aqua, Turquoise

1. I am so confused on these. I know I like 05 Teal, but is Aqua a color on it's own or is it the same as Aquamarine? Can anyone show me pics of the differences between Teal, Aqua, and Turquoise? :confused1:

Thanks!

2. F/W 04 had a Turquoise, it's a lighter blueygreen, this is not to be confused with S/S 05 Turquoise which is a bright, electric blue. Teal is also a S/S 05 colour and the new Aquamarine is obviously S/S 07.

http://ateliernaff.blogspot.com/2005/11/balenciaga-color-swatches-by-season.html

this is the bible about Balenciaga, it has all the colours sorted by season, and then on the left, tons more info about Bal with pictures of the different styles, etc, etc.

I wish you well,

Bridget

3. Thank you ladies! YAY!

4. Ahhhh, confirmed, I must have a teal 05! :smile: Blue India and Marine are so pretty too.

5. I'd be interested to know how people compare 07 Aquamarine with 05 Teal and 05 Turquoise. I don't have good comparative pix in front of me. I have an 07 Aquamarine coin purse that I just adore - but I've heard so much about 05 Teal and Turquoise, I'd like to know which I should buy - which one is closest to 07 Aquamarine?