teak nackie!!!

Is the problem that it will bother your shoulder? I mostly just carry it with my hand.

Too much weight does bug my shoulder and I tend to carry lots to work. Unfortunately I am too gawky to carry a bag by the handles only. I need 2 hands free - umbrella, car keys, coffee cup. Last time I carried a satchel bag I spilled an entire starbucks smoothie on a carpeted floor in a bookstore when I tried to carry the bag, drink the smoothie and open a book on the shelf. I can do the odd lightweight satchel but it has to be a day when I am travelling lighter.

Le sigh. I've reviewed my shoulder bags. I've rehomed a lot of them because I just don't use them. I carry my lorcas to dinners or out in the evening to a friends place and still carry havanas for short trips or shopping etc. But basically I've pretty much given up on shoulder bags. So nackie won't be coming home with me unless she grows her strap a bit.

Fabae, you will love it!

Sally, I am sure you are making the right choice. You are a smart lady! I wish I could make better purchases. I buy things I know I might not get a lot of use from. For me, this is the right bag though.

Fabae, you will love it!

Sally, I am sure you are making the right choice. You are a smart lady! I wish I could make better purchases. I buy things I know I might not get a lot of use from. For me, this is the right bag though.

I am just drooling over this bag now! Your pics are awesome and I am trying to figure out what I can sell to get my hands on that beauty!!

I can imagine cho carrying one too. It's a beautiful bag. Thanks for the mod shots Nikki. It's so hard to get a feel for its size without mod shots. I'm loving this color.

I like it more after seeing IRL pictures! Very nice. I wish there were more color options. I need another black bag like I need a hole in my head. Nikki, I love your ensemble in your pics. Very stylish!

^^Thanks Miss curly! This bag is way better IRL. I know I keep saying it, but it is the perfect bag. This color is not a color I would normally choose. It is so different than everything I have. That is why I love it. It goes with everything and I feel can be used any season. I hope they make it in many more colors. Miss curly, you should sell one of your other black bags and buy this! The leather is amazing and I cant think of another HH black leather like it.