Tax-tastic shopping!

dawnya00

Jul 26, 2006
:yahoo:
Got my taxes in and after some bills were paid I got some shopping done.

It is late here in MN but I will post pics tomorrow. I got the Demi Sig in Punch, so pretty, really and got my sister a brown sig make-up case. That one is wrapped by the lovely SA so I won't be unwrapping it, but you all have seen it.

Any way. I love the pink and think I will go back for a pink scarf, not the V-day one, but the poriferated pink.

Also tried the Soho satchel on and LOVED the strap length in it, I think it is newer. I might hold off getting a big bag until the perfume line comes out.

Lucky you, our tax refund is going to the bank, my son is going to college in the fall, and it is all going to that....I am so bummed. Happy he is going to college, bummed that I have no extra cash this month for a fun bag.

Lucky you, our tax refund is going to the bank, my son is going to college in the fall, and it is all going to that....I am so bummed. Happy he is going to college, bummed that I have no extra cash this month for a fun bag.
Think of it as an investment in your son! Before you know it he'll have a great job and can buy YOU beautiful coach bags! :graucho: