Tax refund came in!!!

1. :yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo:

I do believe I might just order my latte tshirt now!
  2. oh my, lol. if mine comes in soon...into car fund it goes.
  3. Congrats! I have a feeling when everyone else gets theirs, a whole lot of toki will disappear again! lol
  4. not by me...i'm trying to be good.
  5. aw. I can't wait for mine! I need something in Amore and I will hold on to the idea I can find something in Foresta and since that probably won't happen I can always use some of my refund for other tokidoki bags I need, I mean want. hehe.
    I ordered one today from the SH outlet, and I'm waiting for an eBay auction to end as we speak!
  6. Ha! Ha! I've got to be good as well. I need to get my cargo door fixed on my minivan. I've been putting it off for too long.
  7. Actually, I used it for good instead of evil too. I paid all the bills, and half of my credit card debt....

So I think that I deserve a little tshirt, right? :smile:
  8. when did you file your taxes? i wanna know when to expect mine - im getting my refund direct deposit.

but no toki for me - it's goin into my Japan fund. (ok maybe i might need some luggage for japan, my bf said I could get a trenino hehehe)
  9. It didn't seem like that long ago, but I'm Canadian so I don't know that it'll work out the same for an American. :smile:

And yes, going to Japan and getting a trenino for Japan sounds like an excellent idea! :graucho:
  10. ahh gotcha! american tax deadline day was tuesday. (but i sent mine in about 2 weeks ago, so we'll see if it gets here any faster!)
  11. My tax refund was gone as soon as I got it, on bills first, Toki second. I ended up buying 4 bags and a denaro before the dust settled. I'm going to try to average one Toki purchase a month. And since I just got the Amore Zucca from Pulse, April is done:graucho:
    Maybe next month, Jewelry!!!!
  12. What kind of jewelry?? :graucho: All of a sudden I find myself addicted to Tarina Tarantino Hello Kitty stuff and I don't even like the kitty! :nuts:

Get the latte t-shirt Frogbubbles...U deserve it!! :yes:
  13. I agree. :graucho:

And my husband brought home another minion for me today!
  14. Lol! That is just nuts! :nuts:
  15. Did u get it?? did u did u?? Congrats on another minion. How many do u have now? :graucho:

I'm waiting for this to show up
    What's wrong w/me guys??? :rolleyes: