Taste the Rainbow: Cheshire goes on a serious B-Accessories binge! (TONS of pics)

1. So recently I got really bored with the way the inside of my bags looked. I'm really not interested in getting any more Bbags until the '08 Turquoise Twiggy I'm on the list for comes in in March-ish, but I suddenly and obsessively discovered B-accessories. I sold off all my old ones and replaced them all with beautiful bright colours!

My first purchase, a pick-me-up impulse, the Tomato Mini Compagnon. Red is my favourite colour, so I really wanted a red wallet.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'd also been dying for something little in Juane, since I don't think I'd pull off a full-sized bag but love the colour...
    [​IMG]

Inside: Packet of ginger candies (good for upset stomach), Purell, nail file, cheap hotel comb, pen, MAC lipstick, perfume atomiser, Mad Hatter pillbox and purse hanger
    [​IMG]

A rare little beauty I couldn't resist - '05 Sky Blue Porte-Monnaie or "Mini Mini Coin Purse"
    [​IMG]

Tomato Wallet.jpg Inside Tomato wallet.jpg Juane Makeup.jpg Inside Juane Makeup.jpg Sky Blue Porte-Monnaie.jpg
  2. I bet you have a mysteriously content smile now, Cheshire Cat, surrounded with all those goodies..beautiful :drool::heart::flowers:

3. Inside the Porte-Monnaie: Tube of Carmex for my chronically moisture-starved lips and Alice Enchantmints ;)
    [​IMG]

Another rarity from a lovely PFer :love:, the '05 Teal Shoebag
    [​IMG]

Inside: Vert Gazon mirror, Prada Sunglasses, camera (not shown, obviously) cell phone and keys
    [​IMG]

Magenta GSH Coin Purse
    [​IMG]

Inside: iPod Classic 160gb, earbuds and iPod Shuffle
    [​IMG]

Inside Porte Monnaie.jpg Teal Shoebag.jpg Inside Teal Shoebag.jpg Magenta GSH Coin.jpg Inside SGH Coin Purse.jpg
  4. Family portrait:
    [​IMG]

With my new Gris Fonce Twiggy:
    [​IMG]

A peek inside the Twiggy:
    [​IMG]

Stacked:
    [​IMG]

I'm on the list for a SGH Electric Blue coin purse and am expecting an Ivory Coin Purse (camera case!) as well. :wtf: Now I have to accessory-ban myself, since there is no more room in my bag!

Accessories.jpg Accessories II.jpg Accessories III.jpg Accessories IV.jpg
  5. LOVE that magenta coin purse....I don't like the GH on bags but I DO on the little accessories....and that Jaune make-up....:drool::drool: Congrats on everything!

6. Very Cute.... love em all!!! :love:

7. I *love* your tower of accessories!! Great color choices :love: Seeing the pic of your twiggy peeking in the top makes it look like you have a secret alter ego inside ;) You need to update the colors in your siggie too!

8. so pretty!

9. love that magenta!! amazing!

10. So pretty!! I don't have a lot of accesories either, but I'm working on it! Love the Juane make-up clutch!

11. Love it! You really DO have a rainbow of accessories! My fave accessory of all time is the makeup- I think the shape is so adorable. And yours is fabulous in jaune!!

12. WOW!! They are so cute!!!!
    This one is my FAV!!
    [​IMG]

13. I love your accessories but I want that twiggy!! LOL Gorgeous collection!:coolpics:

14. i love all of you new accessories!! Congrats!!

15. I love them!!! I got my first ever accessory recently (violet CP) and its such a great way to enjoy a colour without comitting to a bbag.

I love your collection shots with the grey twiggy.