Tassles or No Tassles??

i took the tassle off my shopper because i was mostly using it for travel and it was so much easier especially on planes when i was scrunching it under the seat. although i've kept them on all my other bags i actually kind of like the way the tote looks too...

I remove my mirror and just store it in the dust bag as I don't use it and leave the other tassles. With the outer pocket, I tied the 2 tassles and make a little bow as I find it's a bit too long and I don't want to cut it :P and I leave the zipper pull as it is.

i actually like the bags with shorter tassels. i think that's bc almost all my bags are twiggys. the twiggy is shorter in height than the city, so i think having long tassels throws me off a bit.

wickedassin said:
My solution was to CUT the tassles. I have a City. So I took the main compartment tassle and cut it in half. Then each half went on to those two main zippers. Then I snipped 1/3 of the outer pocket tassle and stuck it back on. So now I have one extra "extra" tassle and one 2/3's of an extra.

I like how it looks sooooooo much better :P

Do you have a pic that shows your changes? sounds interesting!

I like the tassels, and always close my Twiggy with the tassels to the left when the bag is facing me. I am right handed, so when I carry it, they kind of "stream" out behind me in the breeze. I love it : ) In a way I can't wait for my tassels to split. More tassels, yay!

When I first got my Cornflower, I put the extra tassels on as well, but it was too much bulk at the zipper. When the tassels split naturally, that bulk won't be there, but more tassels will.

I am however a mirror-remover. I would think it would be a PITA to open the bag without the tassels.

I wish you well,

Bridget