Tarte makeup?

1. My friend in Florida just started wearing makeup that is by Tarte (I hope that is the spelling). She said she bought the cheek stain and a nice SPF color lip chap stick thing.
    Has anyone tried their products. I used to use a cheek stain (from Sephora) but forgot what it was called.
    So I wanted to ask if anyone uses this makeup and how do you like it?
    I like a very light unmakeup look so these two products seemed pretty good.

2. The only thing I've tried from Tarte is their double lipglosses, I have several of those and I think they are wonderful! :tup:

3. I have the Tarte cheek stain. I must say that as much as everyone raves about it, I didn't like the feel of it. Sure, it does give you a nice, natural colour, but it's very sticky and the raspberry smell made me sick after a while. Clinique's gel blush will give you better results for half the price.

4. I wear the Tarte SPF 20 tinted moisturizer / foundation. I really like it because it feels lightweight and it's pretty good for the skin.

5. If the cheekstains have a scented smell, that does it for me. I hate that.
    I will keep looking for something else. I also saw Almay has a liquid blush that is supposed to adjust to your skin tone. I just like a very natural look, but want some new things for fall. I tried the mineral makeup and hated it.....

6. the Tarte "Natural Beauty" cheek stain doesnt have a smell. its VERY pigmented though. this thing will last me my entire life. i just use two fingers to swipe the top of the stain and then blend into my cheeks. the color is amazing and lasts ALL day.

7. I don't like the tarte cheekstains. They didn't last on me. Powder is the best blush for lasting power.

8. I really like the Tarte SPF 20 "Smooth Operator." It matches my skin tone.. I use it in "veil." Anyway, I also didn't like Bare Escentuals.. so it might be a match for you.