Tarte - Friends & Family - 35% OFF

1. Hey ladies,

Didn't see it posted... and I only found it TODAY.. a little late! Sorry!!

Tarte Friends & Family Discount
    35% off your tartecosmetics.com order!
    Code: FF07
    12/04/ - 12/31/07

Also, another ongoing promotion is if you buy THREE items, you get free shipping. AWESOME! :smile:

I recommend the Tarte Smooth Operator tinted moisturizer/sheer foundation. Sooooo great! :smile:
  2. Oh god, double posting.. but ..

I am sooo tempted to order a second time! I heard their Rejuvalash set (the curler and mascara) was good!

I want to try their primer (Clean Slate) too.. and anyone try their cheek stain?
  3. i love their primer

Thanks for posting!
  4. Ooh I've been meaning to get the cheekstains..any suggestion on colors? (blushing bride/tipsy/or dollface?)
  5. I use Blushing Bride and I find it to be a very natural color. Love their cheek stains - one stick lasts f-o-r-e-v-e-r!
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Cheekstains! Thanks for posting this, now I can pick up a few extras!
  7. I'm so tempted to buy it now! But I just love my Nars Orgasm. I might go to Sephora tomorrow to test it :smile:... still in time to make another purchase + free shipping. Crazy good deal!
  8. awesomeee
  9. Thank You!
  10. I love their eyeshadows!!
  11. Thanks! I love their cheekstain. I use blushing bride and my sister uses dollface