Tarina Tarantino Opinons??

Here is a picture of the one i just got.
2295014942_2977108638.jpg

Also The Lohermann's in the Valley had some bracelets necklaces and earrings. the necklaces were very plain just the "cameo" and one bead. they were from 35.00 to 50.00 depending on the size. they had both Barbie and Pink Head. The earrings were 40.00 and the bracelets were 50.00

just so ya girls know.

That is really cute willyouletgo! I was thinking of getting one of those designs as well. I still have to check if they sell these somewhere in the shops near me or do I order online.

Hello all! This is my first post :o)

I love TT, but some of the chains on TT's stuff is not the best quality imo. I have never had a problem w/skin sensitivity towards it or breakage, but I have noticed that the gold colored chain pieces will change color over time- the gold gets dull. I don't know what metal it is made of...

This just might apply to the silverish-looking pieces, but I believe her jewelry is rhodium plated, which I honestly have never heard of before. Anyway, I do know for a fact that her rings are plated, because with my first TT ring, when I first got it, I adjusted it slightly, only to have some of the plating already flake off. I'm reluctant to buy chain necklaces because of this, but her jewelry is just too cute! I usually purchase things online at TT, Regencies, or eBay because there are no stores around me that carry her stuff.

Oh, and here's my collection so far...

Attachments

• tarina.jpg
    tarina.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 77
Also (guess this is a double post)...just a question for anyone to answer. Is there a place online that I can purchase those ribbon beads that TT uses in her jewelry? I'll include an attached picture for reference (fourth bead from the left of the cameo). Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• NHK02FH5Siam_detail.jpg
    NHK02FH5Siam_detail.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 58
Here is a picture of the one i just got.
2295014942_2977108638.jpg

Also The Lohermann's in the Valley had some bracelets necklaces and earrings. the necklaces were very plain just the "cameo" and one bead. they were from 35.00 to 50.00 depending on the size. they had both Barbie and Pink Head. The earrings were 40.00 and the bracelets were 50.00

just so ya girls know.

Beautiful- I love the Queen of Pink design. I've never set foot in Loehmann's but I will be checking my local store more often in case I get lucky.

Wow, I haven't updated my pics here in forever!!
Here is my full TT collection, including my doll that I had signed by TT herself last summer!

All pieces:

DSCN2110.JPG

Closeups:

DSCN2111.JPG DSCN2112.JPG

I love the pink earrings, they're so bright and I get tons of compliments on them...actually I get tons of compliments when I wear any TT piece. :P

Gosh, I'm still considering one. Well, I got a Smorking Heart piece, but I'm thinking the Hello Kitty pendant/pearl/bridal one. But I'm scared that I won't be able to wear it as much as, say a Tiffany (which would be the same price). It's still really cute.

I just got the mini top hat- tarinatarantino.com/cmsfiles/news/1423951-HateHat_thumb.jpg

and the mini animal bag- tarinatarantino.com/productcart/pc/catalog/H04BS8Silver_general.jpg

what do ya think?

Last edited: