Tarina Tarantino 25% off + free charm

1. Charmed, I’m Sure

Wear your heart on your sleeve, your neck, and your ears. Baubles from Tarina Tarantino are 25% off. Get a free Pink Head bag charm ($60), too.

[​IMG]
    These wild hearts can’t be broken. Tarina Tarantino’s sparkly accessories made of resin, Lucite, and Swarovski crystals are all 25% off. She’s sweetening the Deal with a free Pink Head bag candy (charm pictured above, middle) valued at $60.
    Enter code TTCANDY at checkout for 25% off everything* and your free charm.
    Local Deal Bonus: Print out this page and visit the NYC or L.A. Tarina Tarantino boutique and score 25% off your purchase**. Click here for store locations.
    *Deal excludes sale items and Valentine gift boxes.
    **In-store Deal is valid for one week only (expires Tuesday, February 6, 2007). In-store Deal excludes sale items, Valentine gift boxes, and does not include free Pink Head bag candy.

2. I love Tarina's accessories. :smile: Thanks!

3. I love Tarina's accessories. :smile: Thanks for posting!

4. OMG! Thank you SO much!!!

5. Thank you! :yahoo:

6. This is so great! I have been wanting more Tarina stuff! Thanks so much!

7. I got this in my inbox today! Will definitely try to take advantage.

8. I love that little bag charm...I gotta take a look. Thanks!

9. Thanks for the notice! I lover her stuff! Just can't decide which piece to get.

Did anyone choose anything yet? please share!=)

10. How much is shipping? I can't find that anywhere on the site.

11. i noticed the charm didn't show up when i entered the code..is that normal? also, what is everyone getting??? thx

12. Is it bad I just spent 450$ (pre discount)on costume jewlery?

love her stuff, why couldnt I have thought of something like this a few years ago...damnit.
    I got:

PINK HEAD MOD CUFF BRACELET (Black)
    Edit product option(s) $150.00 $150.00

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PINK HEAD PUFF CRYSTAL CAMEO RING (Topaz-Jonquil)
    Edit product option(s) $80.00 $80.00

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LARGE CRYSTAL BARBIE™ MEDALLION (LtRose)
    Edit product option(s) $125.00 $125.00

[​IMG]

SUPER-SIZED LUCITE BARBIE™ HEART EARRINGS (Black)
    Edit product option(s) $95.00 $95.00

[​IMG]

I totally want this belt, but $250.00 Ill think about it:p
    [​IMG]

13. I got this necklace for my daughter! She is going to love it! I didn't see the charm added in the chart either but I sure hope I will get it with my shipment!
    [​IMG]

14. I adore her jewelry, but I just got paid and had to pay off two cards before I could spend what I wanted. So I opted for something simple and cheaper than most of the items on site. But somehow, it spoke to me :supacool: Of course, now, I want more, more, more.

[​IMG]

15. I ended up getting these two things.. both things i've wanted for a while but didn't want to pay full price for, i basically got the flower for free (it's a hairclip, btw) :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]