Target's Devi Kroell bags

Solidgold: I wouldn't be too concerned about people thinking your bag is from target. I'm sure the target line will look far different in person from the luxury bags. It will be just like buying any designer inspired bag from target. I remember when they had balenciaga inspired bags for example... the materials used don't hold a candle to the fine leathers and craftsmanship of the actual designer version.

I just picked one up today. I'll take pics as soon as I can. They didn't have them on the floor yet. I called my local Target and they didn't have them on the floor yet but had them in the back. The SA pulled one from the back. I got the light gold color. The texture is nice. I prefer it to be more slouchy but maybe with use it will get more slouchy. All in all it's a great bag especially for the price.

Here's a couple pics
DSC02901.jpg

DSC02900.jpg

The web site says they are not yet available in store, but can be purchased online. Does anyone know what they are made of? The web site only states that they are faux snakeskin. PVC, leather, ??? A cute bag is a cute bag, but not if it smells like plastic.

I saw an interesting article in one of those tabloid mags (Life&Style, maybe?) that broke down the difference between her Target bags and the originals - lining, zipper, etc. Can't wait to see the Target ones IRL.