Target DVD Sale

1. Target has a bunch of TV Series on DVD on sale this week for $22.99. It includes all seasons of:

Nipe/Tuck
    Gilmore Girls :love:
    The O.C.

and a bunch of others.

2. Wow great deal. I bought Nip/Tuck season 2 for $45!

3. Thanks!

4. Doesn't that kill you? I bought the Audrey Hepburn collection when it first came out for $69.99, it raises my blood pressure to see it now at Target for $17.99.

5. wow thanks

6. ahhh i just bought the oc for $40 last week, crap! thanks for the info regardless. :]

7. is this still going on now? I have several dvd sets I would like to buy....

8. Dang, I don't like going to Target sometimes. I'd go in for one thing and come out with 20 things... :biggrin:

9. I took advantage! Got Gilmore Girls seasons 3,4, and 5. Yay! Thanks!

10. CoachKatie: here http://www.warnervideo.com/wbtv_50th_anniversary/pdf/WBTVPDF_Flyer2.pdf

If you don't already know, WB has a program that if you buy 3 DVD Sets, you get $20 back, if you buy 4 you get $30, if you buy 5 you get $40 back, etc.

You just use the form above and your proof of purchase tabs in the DVD sets. How great of a deal is that? It also works for a bunch of other shows as well.

Bluxcape: The sale goes on until Saturday at Target. If they don't have what you're looking for, be sure to ask for a rain check so you can buy it in the future at the sale price!

11. Awesome! Thanks! I'll definately have to do that. I do have five seasons of Gilmore Girls and a few other seasons of various WB shows... I had totally forgotten about that program!

12. I know!! I paid like $39.99 + tax! But ohhhh, it is so worth it!!

Can't wait for Season 3 to come out on DVD, I didn't watch it on purpose because my hubby and I like to make it a marathon day and we watch the whole season, back to back....

I am so excited!!

wow...According to thejournalnews.com,

Nip/Tuck Season 3 DVD will be available Aug 29th... 6 disks for $59.98!

They keep going up in price! YIKES!

13. do they have sex and the city on sale?

14. Nope. It was primarily a WB sale The special edition entire series of SATC was on sale the week before for $149.99. I already own it and my mom definitely paid more than that (it was a b-day gift from her to me). Keep checking the website, they'll have a sale for HBO again.

15. Thanks! Off to target.com to check it out.