Tanukiki's NEW delivery countdown

1. OK. Just got off of the phone with JAX and got the tracking #. Lady at JAX and FedEx both show that the replacement bag will arrive by 3 pm this afternoon. Now I just need a little Coach mojo to be able to get out of work on time to pick it up before the store closes (they close earlier than the mall-based boutiques). :nuts:
  2. I am waiting for my Coach baby to arrive too!! We can wait in anticipation together!!!

I think I hear the Jeopardy theme...:nuts:
  3. I'm sending good vibes your way girlie!!!
  4. I hope everything works out this time! Looking forward to the pics.
  5. I can't wait to see pictures!! Hope its the bag of your dreams!
  6. I hope they get it right this time! Can't wait to see pics! Mine is being delivered today also, but I have to wait until 5:30 to see her since I am at work :crybaby:
  7. It'll be about 5:45 to 6 for me. :crybaby:
  8. Tanukiki, mine just arrived. I haven't even opened the box yet. I hope your replacement bag is right this time. I'll post pics later.
  9. I really hope they sent the right bag this time!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!!!
  10. Oooo deliveries are always nice ... Cant wait to see pics .
  11. HURRY , with her bag or all her TPF buddies will jump on you like a spider monkey :lol:
  12. :lol: Well it's been delivered and they are actually open later on Thurs so I will definitely be able to get it, it's just a matter of what time I'll get there.
  13. Can't wait to see pics! I have a feeling this bag will be worth the wait...Sending good Coach vibes your way!!!:sos:
  14. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
  15. Here's hoping that this time around, it's the correct bag and size. Can you take an extended lunch break to pick up your bag? I've done that in the past, especially if it's an LV package :p