Tano Warehouse Sale!!!

1. So...is anyone going? It starts on Wednesday, I'm thinking about taking a trip up there on Sunday but just wondering if anyone else is going there or knows more about the bags that will be on sale. TIA!! :wlae:

2. I wish I could go!!!!!!! I'd love to be able to!!! Are you really going up on Sunday?

3. Where exactly is it address wise? I really want to go and probably could go wednesday but I've spent so much on bags already :sweatdrop:

4. anyone have any more info on this? where? when? etc,,,?

5. I know it's at the Tano offices & distribution in Mt. Kisco, NY .... sale starts tomorrow. I know it lasts a litttle over a week but I'm not entirely sure when it ends.

6. It's at their warehouse and it lasts for about two weeks I think. I forgot what the guy said when I called. They're open 7 days, on Sunday I think it's from 11-4. Most likely I'll head up on Sunday.

7. You guys are sooo lucky! I live in Chicago so I am out! Can't wait to see pics!

8. TANO WAREHOUSE SALE!!!!!!!!

SAVE UP TO 75% OFF WHOLESALE PRICES ON BAGS, WALLETS AND ACCESSORIES!!!

11 DAYS ONLY STARTING DECMBER 12TH. ENDING DECEMBER 22ND.

HOURS:
    MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY 9:30AM - 6:00PM
    SUNDAYS 10:00AM - 4:00PM

MT. KISCO, NY 10549
    PHONE: 914-241-0628

FOR DIRECTIONS VISIT THIS LINK:

http://www.tanobag.com/WS

9. I was picking up our last shipment at their warehouse today, and everyone was in a flutter setting up for the sale. They will have slightly irrs, samples, and some first quality merchandise thats left over from Fall 07 (overruns, cancelations, etc). Prices will range from wholesale down to ridiculously cheap. Definitely worth the trip for Christmas gifts alone! Happy shopping!

10. Aaaargh!
    I want to go right now! (but am waiting until tomorrow...)

Will report back.

11. Went to the warehouse sale this afternoon -- wow! Definitely worth the trip (it was only about 30 minutes for me). The selection was great, and the prices were awesome! Everything was laid out nicely, and they had a section in the back of heavily discounted "slightly irregulars," ranging from $9.90 to $59.90. Some of the irregulars had quite noticeable flaws, but there were many that I couldn't tell what was "irregular" about them!

I scored:

2 "regular" Sharon Lovers in pewter (was torn between this and "Witch Hazel in bronze) - $89.90 (the Witch Hazel was $59.90) -- one to give and one to keep (OK, DH just got home and thinks this is tacky -- ack! But I love it... so, there!)

The Romantic in Mineral Yellow - "slightly irregular" -- $49.90

Bow Toxic in Mango -- "slightly irregular" -- $59.90 (Love, Love, Love this one!)

Last Call in black -- $39.90

Betty Trubble in Congo Green -- "slightly irregular" -- $29.00

Dime Bag wallet in Charcoal -- $15.90

Cell phone case in Mango -- $10.90

Black check book cover -- $19.90

Brown leather, cashmere/wool lined gloves -- $29.90

The most expensive "regular" item I saw was $99.90 - Bauhaus. I carried around a red one for awhile, but it kept slipping off my shoulder, so I put it back. Lovely bag, tho. From what I could tell, the prices for the "regular" bags ranged from $59 - $99, and there seemed to be lots of styles and colors available.

I was there about 1.5 hours and noticed the inventory decreased a lot during that time. (So, if you're thinking about going, you might want to hit the sale earlier rather than later -- although they said they would restock periodically until they run out.)

They also had tons of wallets, checkbook covers, and other small leather accessories (including gloves), with prices ranging from $9.90 - $29.90. (Not all were Tano, but still nice leather.) There was also a small rack of coats, including some lovely stone-colored leather jackets. (I overheard a guy say he was selling them for a friend who does private label for Barney's -- I think they were about $150.)

I was thinking about heading into the city for the Bulga event tonight -- but guess I'll let that one pass this time. (I still want a medium butterfly, though, and I read somewhere they'll have them tonight... but I'm "bagged" for now ;))

Overall, a lot of fun. Thanks to TanoExpert for giving the heads-up (I've been watching for this since she mentioned it in a post back in October :tup:)

12. drmgrl- Good deals! Good deal on the sharon lover. I've been wanting one in pewter too.

I now need to tell myself not to go :sad: I know I'd spend too much and make side trips to trader joes and tjmaxx along the way lol

13. OMG great score!

14. lucky!! I like the sharon lover in pewter!!!

15. I was there this morning. Craziness.

Picked up a chic, nude-colored Barney's NY private label leather jacket & a messenger bag sample for myself, and some gloves for teachers gifts. I heard that they might close early today due to the blizzard, though. So if anyone is thinking of going, call first to be see if they are still open (914) 241 0628, ext 0.