TANO---The Romantic

1. Hi Tano lovers....
    I have a question for you about "The Romantic."
    Does anyone know how much it costs?
    And what are its dimensions?
    THANKS!

2. C'mon ladies! This is the PURSE forum!!!
    How come no one has the dimensions of the Romantic????
    Please help me!

3. Because they aren't published yet, that's why. How would anyone here know if no website has the dimensions?
    But. I asked Alexandra from Musthavebag.com about this very thing..she told me that Tano guards the dimensions until the last minute because they have had major problems with other companies copying their bags...and that Target was one of those companies doing a lot of the copying. So now they do not publish them, and they certainly don't put them on their own website.
    When the bags actually arrive later this month to the retailers, that's when you'll be able to find out.
    And I believe if anyone on TPF knew, they would tell you! I sure would!

4. And here is the info you have been looking for...

The Romantic
    [​IMG]
    [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]List Price: [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]$225.00[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Your Price: [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]$199.90[/FONT][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Please email us at customerservice@thatsourbag.com or call toll free at (877)687-2247 to be placed on our waiting list.
    [​IMG]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Shown in Lemon Yellow. [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Features: Silver Hardware. Two hidden magnet closure. Fully lined interior with one zipper pocket and one slit pocket for cell/glasses. Fabric: Crunch Leather Dimensions: 16" x 7" x 11" [/FONT]

5. Can someone tell me more about the Tano/Romantic?

6. Tell me, what is the leather like on a Tano bag? How does it compare to Kooba?