Tano Question for Tano Expert

henjoll

Sep 20, 2007
I love the look of most of the Tano bags and I'm ready to buy, however, I'm having trouble figuring out the drop on them. Which styles have the longest drop or are slouchy enough that you can wear them over the shoulder (possibly even with a winter coat). Thanks so much! If anyone else knows, don't be shy!

If you like a really comfortable, slouchy drop, look for something thats at least 12" . Any shorter and its more of a snug fit. I only have the drop measurements on the bags that I sell, unfortunately, but I know the line well, and can tell you off the top of my head how the drop is on pretty much any Tano bag. Just give me a name.

What is the difference between the Boogie Bucket, Cookie Bucket and Brady Bucket? I hope it's not against the rules to ask this and I apologize if it's already been discussed (I'm new to tpf), but I've seen you mention your store. What store is it?

Henjoll. Im not allowed to advertise my site on TPF.

The bags you mentioned are basically the same bag. Boogie is current. Brady was a spring version of boogie- with a woven handle. Cookie was the boogie bucket in a matte leather, a spring version as well. Brady and cookie are not current styles. They were spring 07 styles.

Tano Expert, thanks for your help. I have another question. Do you know anything about the Eye Do. I see it on the Tano site, but I can't find any dimensions on it. Thanks

Tano Expert, thanks for your help. I have another question. Do you know anything about the Eye Do. I see it on the Tano site, but I can't find any dimensions on it. Thanks

Eye do is a bag that Tano made the past 2 springs in very limited qtys. I sold it both seasons, so I have all the info on it:

Material: Italian "crunch" leather. Buttery soft and lightweight, handstained, with rich tonal variation (lighter and darker areas.) Lightly glazed finish lessens with wear. Hardware: silver
Closure:YKK metal zipper
Exterior pockets:multiple small pockets on front of bag
Interior:fully lined, with one zipper pocket and one slit pocket for cell
Size:large bag. Approx dimensions: 15" wide x 4" deep x 14" high
Strap:Short shoulder strap fits comfortably over the shoulder.
Price: $199

I love the Eye Do, does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get it? Neither Must Have Bag or That's Our Bag have it. I've also checked the only local store that carries Tano and no luck. Anyone????????