Tano Lovers...look what I found...Sp08 colors

1. I did a google search and found this site. Too bad it doesn't show a bag with the actual color, but it gives you an idea. I'm really liking the off white and watermelon color......I can't wait for Alexandra to get them in!:wlae:

http://www.tanobag.net/2008/01/welcome-to-tano-bag-blog.html

2. Thanks! :smile: The Fresh Olive looks delicious (pun totally intended)

3. I ordered a boogie bucket in the Apricot from a local boutique here! Can't wait :yahoo:

4. The green crunch swatch shown on that blog is actually called LAWN, not fresh olive. Fresh olive is a brighter green color in the LENNY leather.

5. Oh--I love the Lenny leather!! Can't wait for you to post the colors Alexandra!!

6. ooo fun fun!! thanks a ton!! can't wait to get my hands on them!!!

7. sneeky sneeky bloggers :smile: the colors look great though!

8. I cannot wait to get a bag in watermelon and pool. Perfect for summer!!

9. Yay!!! I want either or BOTH watermelon and pool! :smile: Love those 2 colors.

10. Looks like musthavebag will be getting the Cooped Up back and with the new spring colors!! I cannot wait. I'm thinking a SexBomb and a Cooped up in watermelon and pool. YAY!!

11. That Beach White and Apricot look amazing!!!

12. That sneaky blog looks like its part of Tano, but its not. its actually just a front for a certain e-commerce site which is banned from TPF. You can easily tell who it is by just reading through blog.

The prices have gone up $10-$25 on some of Tano's most popular bags this season. (Tano just raised the wholesale prices in January, so the retail prices will eventually follow, as soon as stores become aware of the price increases.) But still, IMHO, Tano is untouchable in terms of its styles, materials, and quality for the PRICE!

13. All the colors really look great! I can't wait to see the new styles.

14. Oooooooooooo I love ALL of those colors!:drool:

15. Oooh, the pool is TDF!!